Calgon Ultra Moisturizing Bath Beads, Ocean Breeze, 30 oz uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY CALGON

Now 15% More Take Me Away Vitamin E 2 Aloe Lie back and relax as smooth, warm water envelopes your body and the Ocean Breeze fragrance takes you away to a breathtaking seascape. Calgon s unique formula with vitamin E and aloe softens the water and helps leave skin silky-smooth. Escape and enjoy a little time just for you. Be sure to experience the entire line of Calgon bath products. Questions? Call see more...

Jennifer T.
I picked this up thinking it was going to be more like an oil based bath product. I was thinking I'd the bath bead oils from the late 90s. However, this product was basically a scented Epsom salt. It does leavr my skin very soft, but the scene wasn't as strong as othet products I have tried. I did turn the water a slightly milky color, but it wasn't as impressive as I hoped, but it was only three bucks. Other scents may be better.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa
I really like these Calgon bath beads. Very easy to I add to my bath. It smelled great. I will definitely continue to use it.