BeautySkinBath & BodyCalgon
Ultra Moisturizing Bath Beads, Lavender Vanilla, 30 oz

Calgon Ultra Moisturizing Bath Beads, Lavender Vanilla, 30 oz

by Calgon

Now 15% More Take Me Away Vitamin E 2 Aloe Lie back and relax as smooth, warm water envelopes your body and the Lavender Vanilla fragrance takes you away to the calming hush of a lavender field. Calgon s unique formula with vitamin E and aloe softens the water and helps leave skin silky-smooth. Escape and enjoy a little time just for you. Be sure to experience the entire line of Calgon bath products. Questions? Call

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calgon Ultra Moisturizing Bath Beads, Lavender Vanilla, 30 oz!
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
I'm not very impressed with this product male sign I just couldn't tell no difference it's very inexpensive but I will not be purchasing it again
AmiJane D.
Purchased at: Walmart
[email protected]#$ing love this stuff! It smells superb and totally relaxing every single scent every single time! Plus there's a bonus, I've used it in a jacuzzi a few times without a problem and even better ladies.......No UTI's....eh! 😉😉 This stuff is t!#ts!!! Love it love it love it!!
Mary W.
Empire
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another one from calgon that I really love.After a hard day I loveI taking a hot bath with this before bedtime.I feel so relaxed and sleep so good.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,184 reviews
I have always loved their bath beads ! This stuff makes my skin so soft and the scent is really strong but in a good way because I love scented products a lot. It is very affordable and I can always find these in store . The only thing to be careful of , is that it will make your tub slippery so be sure to rinse the tub really good after using or the next person may have a slip .
Linda B.
Cordele, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lavender scented bath salt from Calgon,the lavender scent is relaxing, calming, and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Cyrena W.
Manchester , CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Great to relax with, soften your skin and pamper your self after a long day or just as a treat.
Maureen T.
The Woodlands, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Calgon Ultra moisturizing bath beads lavander vanilla is so relaxing and calming. Perfect for before bed ritual!
Tanisha M.
This stuff is amazing and so soothing! It smells so good and turns your bath water into a soft, bubbly, dream! I but this all the time and it’s not too expensive and it makes my bath so relaxing. I would def recommend!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Pat C.
Bedford, TX
Calgon Ultra Moisturizing Bath Beads, Lavender Vanilla, 30 oz uploaded by Pat C.
Calgon take me away! Solo colocas 1/2 tácita en la tina y una vez que se disuelve entra y descansa! Es gentil con tu piel, huele divino a lavanda y miel y aparte contiene vitamina E y sabila. Lo que hace q tu piel quede radiante.

Looking for your answer?