BY CALGON

Now 15% More Take Me Away Vitamin E 2 Aloe Lie back and relax as smooth, warm water envelopes your body and the Lavender Vanilla fragrance takes you away to the calming hush of a lavender field. Calgon s unique formula with vitamin E and aloe softens the water and helps leave skin silky-smooth. Escape and enjoy a little time just for you. Be sure to experience the entire line of Calgon bath products. Questions? Call see more...

Buy on kmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I have always loved their bath beads ! This stuff makes my skin so soft and the scent is really strong but in a good way because I love scented products a lot. It is very affordable and I can always find these in store . The only thing to be careful of , is that it will make your tub slippery so be sure to rinse the tub really good after using or the next person may have a slip .
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is a really nice extra step in my bath that I feel like really makes an added difference to relax the body and the mind! It’s super cheap to purchase and it’s nice as a woman to spoil myself with a bath on occasion!
Yolanda R.
Dallas , TX
I love adding Calgon bath beads when I take a long hot soak. The aroma is soothing and I notice that my skin doesn’t feel as dry afterwards. It does tend to leave my tub a bit slippery. I definitely recommend Calgon for a relaxing bath.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
This is a good product if you can't afford to pay shipping all the time by ordering more fancy salts online. I only have a Walmart and Walgreens in my town so options are limited. This is nice to relax on a Friday night bath and have a glass of wine. I will probably try a different scent next time.
Ashley L.
This is my absolute favorite product to add to my bubble baths. Although this product does not develop suds within the bathtub, the formula of these bath beads both hydrates and softens my skin, and leaves me feeling rejuvenated after every use! My husband has even gotten to the point where he asks for this product when he takes baths on occasion!
Pat C.
Calgon take me away! Solo colocas 1/2 tácita en la tina y una vez que se disuelve entra y descansa! Es gentil con tu piel, huele divino a lavanda y miel y aparte contiene vitamina E y sabila. Lo que hace q tu piel quede radiante.
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
Calgon Ultra Moisturizing Lavender Vanilla is a wonderful way to spend an hour! You really feel like you have been "taken away". The smell is marvelous and soothing. Mix this in with a steamy bath and just drift away! Once you've had your soak take your cloth and wash away all sorts of dead skin, including the dry cracked skin on the bottoms of your feet! The difference is wonderfully noticeable! (The only down side is that it will make the tub extra slick. )
Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
These bath beads smell amazing and relax me so much when I'm bathing. The price isn't bad, with the money I think. I love lavender so this is my favorite! The smell lasts a long time after I'm out of the bath. I would keep buying this stuff and stay stocked up.
Bethany W.
Berwick, LA
My boyfriends mom got me this product and I have to admit it's absolutely great! I even went and got some more it's just great. I love the smell of lavender and it's just wonderful!