Calgon Therapy Soak Mint Green Tea Epsom Salt - 3 lb uploaded by Alison G.

BY CALGON

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Therapy Soak: Revitalize yoru body with Calgon Epsom Salt containing Magnesium Sulfate to help relieve tense muscles and relax minor aches and pains. Our unique blend of essential oils soothes the senses and relaxes your body for instant stress relief. Escape and enjoy a little time just for you. Mint aroma relieves while Green Tea essence calms. Gender: Female. see more...

Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yes! 100x yes! This honestly relaxes my muscles whenever I bathe with this salt. It is gentle for my sensitive skin and the scent is long lasting. The pros is that it really relaxes the muscles. Cons is that it takes a while to melt into the water if you only take warm baths. I recommend.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Smells just like Mint green tea!! It's a nice relaxing smell. I use this to soak my feet orwhen I need to soak my entire achy body. I feel relaxed after I use this. Plus, my skin feels soft after. It's cheaper than other brands and I keep going back for more! Keep taking me away, Calgon! :)
Tamara C.
ATHENS, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Calgon and these eucalyptus Epsom salts are a life saver. I'm a wife and work at home Mom who suffers from migraines and some pretty hefty allergies. I also live in a historic house and have 3 indoor pets. Hot baths with Calgon's Epsom salts SAVE MY SANITY and my sinuses. The scent is relaxing enough, but I know it's actually GOOD for me too. I don't foresee ever NOT having a bag or box of Calgon Epsom salts in my bathroom.
Leslie S.
There is nothing better than an Epsom salt soak. Calgon has hit it out of the ballpark with the Mint Green Tea formula. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
cheyenne T.
Oil City, PA
I use this when I get home from practice and relax in the tub. it is a great thing for relaxing and just enjoying yourself your skin will feel great too
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soak is so invigorating. It makes me feel like I'm at a professional spa. The mint is subtle but you feel it opening your respiratory system
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
One of the best epsom salt bath blends ever, it makes my skin feel refreshed and soft again.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Love the power of green tea excellent for your skin and to put into a detox bath
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing smell!! It really helps you calm down after a demanding and totally relax. A must try for any bath enthusiasts out there.
Gardenia P.
How strong is the mint scent on this?
Yuri B.
How does the green tea and mint make it different from the regular Epsom salt?
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this smell is it super strong?
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good for jet bath?