BY CALGON

Jennifer n.
You know what I love about this product is the fragrance it's helps a lot for dry skin. Smoothies and soften the skin. Definitely recommend
Ashley H.
Nothing soothes me better than a long hit bubble bath with calgon's lavender bubble bath soap and a nice calgon lotion afterwards. CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY!
vanessa p.
bronx, Ny
I love these lostions! they smell so good and are the perfect size to just throw in my bag without taking much space.
I love these lotions! They smell soooo good and make your skin so soft! I've given these as gifts also and people absolutely love them!!
Lisy O.
They have a nice scent it leaves your skin soft and smooth I definitely recommend it especially of you have dry skin
Ava C.
Parsons, WV
I have dry skin so I go through lotions in the winter. Calgon always seems to do well with my skin.
Madelyn  S.
Puerto Rico
These lotions are very good with a rich scent. I also love the Calgon brand and body Wash are the best....
hilda d.
I see that there are three products, I would like to know what kind of fragrances they have, and if they are lotion, bath gel and cologne? Thank you