calgon take me away tahitian orchid body mist 2oz uploaded by Victoria A.

BY CALGON

Instant refreshment. A golden sunset. A sensuous breeze. Luscious tropical fruits. Mist Tropical Dream all over for a tantalizing take me away! experience. see more...

Chinasa O.
Cambridge
I love using Calgon. I am especially a big fan of their perfume and lotion sets. The smell of this perfume is just heavenly (to me) and it reminds me of being on a tropical beach somewhere. I really love it!
Sapna P.
Love the smell...not too strong...spray it on after shower...it stays on all day...my favorite have using it for 3 years now...
Jennifer B.
I love to use this right after my bath and on my daughter she loves to play on mommy's big girl perfume lol smells good
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This was the first fragrance I ever used, and even though I've moved on to B&BW, I still love Tahitian Orchid.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Smells great. I always get compliments on it. Would definitely recommend. Last awhile too
rosa g.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far one of my all time favorites. the scent stays on for a pretty long time.
Victoria A.
English Harbour West, NL
I've used this body mist for years now. It smells so fresh and is not an over powering scent, and the scent lasts all day! I always get lots of compliments when I wear this body mist. I will continue to keep purchasing this brand of body mist in the future. calgon take me away tahitian orchid body mist 2oz
Patricia L.
Lindsay, Ontario
I received the Hawaiian Ginger scent in a kit as a gift. Light and refreshing. Would like to try other scents.

back