BY CALGON

Instant refreshment. A golden sunset. A sensuous breeze. Luscious tropical fruits. Mist Tropical Dream all over for a tantalizing take me away! experience. see more...

Buy on Kmart
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. I always get compliments on it. Would definitely recommend. Last awhile too
rosa g.
rosa g.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of my all time favorites. the scent stays on for a pretty long time.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this right after my bath and on my daughter she loves to play on mommy's big girl perfume lol smells good
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This was the first fragrance I ever used, and even though I've moved on to B&BW, I still love Tahitian Orchid.
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Calgon. I am especially a big fan of their perfume and lotion sets. The smell of this perfume is just heavenly (to me) and it reminds me of being on a tropical beach somewhere. I really love it!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Lindsay, Ontario
I received the Hawaiian Ginger scent in a kit as a gift. Light and refreshing. Would like to try other scents.