Calgon Parisian Charm Refreshing Body Mist uploaded by Tayla T.Calgon Parisian Charm Refreshing Body Mist uploaded by Sara B.Calgon Parisian Charm Refreshing Body Mist uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY GENERIC

Calgon Parisian Charm Refreshing Body Mist: Irresistible melange of sweet florals Refreshes skin Stimulates the senses see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
I received a variety pack of three as a gift from an aunt. I couldn't
tell you the name of the other two in the package. I didn't like how
they smelled so I re-gifted them to someone who would use them.

I'm
fairly picky about body sprays and perfumes, but for the most part over
the last two years I've stuck with my Parisian Charm.

It's a
floral/earth scent that just relaxes me. I wear of course, but often
spray my curtains/pillows/what ever is cloth and hanging out in my room,
because I love the smell of it so much!

A bottle lasts me a long
time and I've only went through the small one in my variety pack and
half of one of the larger sizes in the time I've been using it.
Sara B.
Dorr
I actually scanned Hawaiian Ginger scent! My morning go to. I get compliments from both coworkers and customers how I smell like summer ☀! Light fragrance, last for roughly 4 hours.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
The Hawaiian Ginger fragrance continues to be my favorite body spray ever. I've used it for as long as I can remember and still love it. It makes me smell so good! And last for a while!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this splash , packaging is very cute, its fragrance is sweet like vanilla and caramel is very rich and pleasant for me this fairly priced , it is not common enough to get it brings product and applicator works well
its fragrance lasts long and feels very pleasant to spend hours
Stephanie F.
I love the smell of this body wash. Your skin stays smelling fresh for awhile with the parishioners charm. To extend the smell you can also get the lotion and body spray.
Katie J.
Leominster, MA
I get so many compliments using this spray no joke. it's my everyday go to smell and with CVS being so close I always get to restock when needed.
Haileigh T.
Doesn't last very long but smells good. It's is a good product to have as a back up when you are getting low on your normal body mist.
Kiana B.
This was a gift for me for Christmas and it has been my favorite perfume I've ever had. It smells so good! And it's a good price.
Melissa G.
AUBURN, MA
I love their scents. Its a good product to get to just throw something I your purse so you have something sweet to smell.
Maria R.
Brownsville, TX
It smells so good that I literally need another bottle if this perfume! I totally recommend this!😃