Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersCalgon
Nourishing Body Cream, Hawaiian Ginger, 8 oz - CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC

by Calgon

Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Shea Enriched Body Cream: Ultra nourishing Luxurious hydration Easy to apply

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calgon Nourishing Body Cream, Hawaiian Ginger, 8 oz - CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC!
Saint Albans, WV
Calgon Nourishing Body Cream, Hawaiian Ginger, 8 oz - CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC uploaded by Desarae E.
Love this stuff it smells great and makes your skin feel so softCalgon Nourishing Body Cream, Hawaiian Ginger, 8 oz - CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I've used Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Body Cream, 10 oz (8oz) for years now and it's always a scent I go back to. But here lately I've noticed that maybe they changed the formula because the scent is a little off from what it used to be.
Moore Haven, FL
Smells good and is good for after you shave your legs. It makes your skin soft and smooth. Definitely recommend it.
Mooresville, NC
Really helps my hands. I have very dry hands. And the smell also is amazing. Definitely a must try. I will be purchasing again.
One of my all time favorite scents from calgon it takes me back to when i was in high school ! This smell is amazing !!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It reminds me of High School! haha Funny that the other review said that! perfect for young girls or tight budget It smells great just doesn't last long.
Durham, NC
One of my most favorite lotions that I use. The scent lasts awhile for me cause I also use the body spray that goes with it. It is like a thicker lotion, but works perfectly with my skin.
Oak Hill, WV
I actually just bought this at Rite Aid because it was on a clearance sale. I loved the scent of it and I like that it is a thicker lotion. I can't stand watery runny lotion on my skin.

Looking for your answer?