BY CALGON

christina f.
I absolutely LOVE calgon massaging beauty bar in morning glory scent! This bar makes my skin feel baby soft. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin. I use this soap every morning and every night. It's great for my facial complexion. It keeps my skin very clear!
Lindsey P.
Louisville, ky
The bar leaves my skin very smooth and clean, but I do think it's a bit too rough on my skin. I can only use it every few days because it causes my face to get a little red and irritated but it only lasts for a few hours. The results after the irritation clears up is definitely worth it though.
Kelly S.
It works through those dead skin cells so gently! I use this twice a week to exfoliate. I love this product. It leaves your skin feeling healthy, silky, and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
One of the greatest body scrubs of all-time super easy to use and very effective on my skin not too rough but not too gentle which gets all the dirt out of my skin ordered this online definitely recommend to everyone
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just love Calgon products. The Calgon Massaging Beauty Bar in Morning Glory smells amazing I absolutely love these bars. My skin always feels so soft and smooth.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
I am soooooo in love with these bars and this sent. Its such and enjoyable sent and leaves my skin so soft!
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love my calgon products very soft water using this is so nice. The water is so smooth soft.