Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Bubble Bath 30 oz uploaded by Tomi Y.Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Bubble Bath 30 oz uploaded by Tara H.

BY NONE

Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Bubble Bath 30 oz see more...

Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have this 4 peice gift set, which is really inexpensive. 5-10$ max. It smells awesome, I'm giving it to my sister for Christmas. The scent doesn't last long, but it's relaxing enough for a night time routine. You have the body spray, the body wash, bath salts and the body pouf. I'm sure there are more gift sets out there .. I got a Morning Glory one for my birthday once, that was incredible.
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
It doesn't bubble up enough. I always feel like I have tons of it in my bath but it doesn't bubble up. Very sad. I'd much rather just buy bathbombs from target that are cheaper. It just itsn't that great.
Kristen K.
This bubble bath smells good. But it caused me to break out in a rash while using it for the first time in the tub! I'm not sure why. The rash got itchy once I got out and dried off. I've never had a reaction like that to anything that's came in to contact with my legs. Itchy red patches.
Dorothy G.
Lagrange, GA
I like this bubble bath. But the smell is a little overbearing. Other than that it's great to take a bath with and leaves your skin soft and moisturized. And because the scent is potent it will linger with you long after your bath.
Diamond S.
Love to use thins in combination with my other Calgon Hawaiian gingers scented products. This has to be my all time favorite sent. my mother used it when i was young and now i do and its just good.
Lilo M.
Newburgh, NY
I really enjoy this product it smells so good and is so soft on my skin ! I would recommend it to anybody ! This stuff is amazing !
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Very unique scent, I love it and it relaxes you. I would highly recommend this product for someone having a stressful day.
Aureanna B.
Canada
I'm using the scent Japanese Cheery Blossom and though it has a very nice sent it isn't a very good bubble bath. You after you so much just to get even the slightest amount of Bubbles and that's a little ridiculous in my opinion you should be able to get bubbles with the bubble bath I don't really understand why this is called bubble bath somewhere just like a soap
Danielle R.
Transports me back to my early teen years every time. Loved the scent as a perfume then..... love it even more as a bubble bath now. Great scent truly a favorite. Keeps skin soft too.
Tara H.
St Catherine, ON
This is amazing stuff... leaves my body smelling awesome for hours.. and makes it really smooth I have never found a body wash that actually leaves my skin feeling non oily and flawless .

Walmart