BY CALGON

Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Este exfoliante la verdad me dejo un poco decepcionada por que no senti en absoluto que estaba exfoliando mi piel
Ivy L.
Ivy L.
I remember using a couple of Calgon products when I was younger. Obviously throughout the years, I've gotten into more "mature" scents or products, per se. However, I ran into these when I was shopping at Walmart's Health and Beauty aisle about two weeks ago and decided to give them a try. Calgon Exfoliating Body Polish Papaya & Orange Blossom caught my eye as I love anything that is Papaya scent. After using this product one time, I noticed itching and some discomfort on my skin the next morning and I stopped using it immediately. I'm only rating it a C due to my unpleasant experience. However, it's best to keep in mind that everyone's skin is different and reacts to chemicals in products differently. The pros about this product? Very affordable and can be found in most drugstores and retailers.