BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

Revitalize your body with Calgon Epsom Salt containing Magnesium Sulfate to help relieve tense muscles and relax minor aches and pains.. A therapy soak with epsom salt will help exfoliate dry skin, making your feet soft and clean.. A unique blend of... see more...

Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love these bath salts. The scent is very unique and pleasant. Adding just a couple tablespoons to a hot bath is one of my favorite ways to relax. It helps to make my skin softer and smoother while also helping to lock in moisture. I use it at least once a week. They bag is huge and a great value for the price. Overall I highly recommend these bath salts to anyone who enjoys a relaxing soak.
JJ W.
Traverse City, MI
I love these Epsom salts. They make all the difference in my foot baths. I'm on my feet most days for 8-10 hours at work and they help relieve my tired feet and the scent is so nice. Highly recommend.