Calgon Epsom Salt, Lavender and Honey, 48 Ounce uploaded by Morgan C.

BY UNKNOWN

A relaxing lavender fragrance with the subtly sweetness of honey. Relax sore muscles. Relieve tired feet. Exfoliate dry skin see more...

Buy on Kmart
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
I used this recently to soak my hand in somehow I had hurt it. Somebody suggested it might be a sore muscle so I soaked it a couple times one day and it felt so much better. The smell is amazing. I usually love the Dr. Teals but this was a little cheaper and I think I might start using this one.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Love to use this salt in a hot bath when my muscles are in need of a good way to relax them. This salt is the best. Love it! I would recommend this product.
Ashli A.
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
I work on my feet 10hours a day. They're always sore. I live for this stuff. The smell is so relaxing and my skin feels amazing.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Put about a quarter cup in the bottom of the tub with a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar while I'm taking a shower and block the drain. I usually do this and let the tub fill up w my shower water. This is what I do when I want to soak my feet and get the dry skin off. By using my water that I'm using for my shower I feel good bc I'm recycling and saving water big time!!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Syracuse
I can't give this product enough stars! I just recently purchased these wonderful bath salts. The scent is wonderful! They leave my skin feeling soft and clean, and I feel the tension leave my body every time I use them! I feel wonderful after every soak, and I recommend to everyone to try this!!
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
Great smelling and gentle epsom salt bath. I love to use this in the tub to relax and relieve sore muscles.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
I have many many customers at my job who buy this stuff like crazy, and I was just curious if anybody else is crazy about this stuff too? If so, I definitely DEFINITELY need to try it!