Calgon Epsom Salt, Lavender and Honey, 48 Ounce uploaded by Erica C.Calgon Epsom Salt, Lavender and Honey, 48 Ounce uploaded by Morgan C.

BY UNKNOWN

A relaxing lavender fragrance with the subtly sweetness of honey. Relax sore muscles. Relieve tired feet. Exfoliate dry skin see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
It’s a nice soak that smells pretty. It relaxed my muscles but didn’t totally alleviate their pain (which I guess is a high expectation for bath salts anyway). And every time I read the name, I get the Dixie Chicks song stuck in my head! (“Cowboy Take Me Away”)
Morgan C.
Syracuse
I can't give this product enough stars! I just recently purchased these wonderful bath salts. The scent is wonderful! They leave my skin feeling soft and clean, and I feel the tension leave my body every time I use them! I feel wonderful after every soak, and I recommend to everyone to try this!!
Michelle P.
Put about a quarter cup in the bottom of the tub with a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar while I'm taking a shower and block the drain. I usually do this and let the tub fill up w my shower water. This is what I do when I want to soak my feet and get the dry skin off. By using my water that I'm using for my shower I feel good bc I'm recycling and saving water big time!!
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Love these just started to using them smell so good n makes for a great relaxing bath definitely recommend 😍😍😍😍😍 Calgon Epsom Salt, Lavender and Honey, 48 Ounce
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
I used this recently to soak my hand in somehow I had hurt it. Somebody suggested it might be a sore muscle so I soaked it a couple times one day and it felt so much better. The smell is amazing. I usually love the Dr. Teals but this was a little cheaper and I think I might start using this one.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Love to use this salt in a hot bath when my muscles are in need of a good way to relax them. This salt is the best. Love it! I would recommend this product.
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
I work on my feet 10hours a day. They're always sore. I live for this stuff. The smell is so relaxing and my skin feels amazing.
Kelsi S.
Great smelling and gentle epsom salt bath. I love to use this in the tub to relax and relieve sore muscles.
Julya N.
I use these every time I have a bath. They add a light scent and leave my skin smooth and relaxed. I bought these mostly to use for muscle tension after a workout and have enjoyed using them. The value for product is amazing. You get more than 10 uses out of each bag and if you mix it with bubble bath or a bath bomb you don’t need nearly as much. I use about half a cup once a week in the bath. I will repurchase and recommend to any one who is looking for a little muscle tension relief.
Katrina M.
I have many many customers at my job who buy this stuff like crazy, and I was just curious if anybody else is crazy about this stuff too? If so, I definitely DEFINITELY need to try it!