Calgon Eau de Parfum Spray, Morning Glory Intense, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml) - PFIZER INC/COTY DIV. uploaded by Rita M.

BY CALGON

This delicate hush of a perfect morning. Soft petals swirling all around you. Experience Morning Glory in a rich, long-lasting Eau de Parfum Spray. Infused with intensely fragrant notes of blue amber, orchid bloom and sparkling aquatics for the ultimate take me away! experience. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rita M.
Gray, TN
This is my all time favorite fragrance. I've been wearing it for years. I will have to try this intense version, however, I did not know about it; only been using the regular Always get lots of nice compliments on smelling good with it.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
This is a lovely light and fruity fragrance that can be worn to the office and is not overpowering Wendy Roberts
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec
I have loved morning glory for along time. To me it smells like the ocean. I have a new one they just came out with. It's called cherry blossom which is my favorite one.