Calgon Body Mist, Marshmallow, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - PFIZER INC/COTY DIV. uploaded by Christine M.

BY CALGON

Refreshing. Take me away! Dip into the decadent flavor of marshmallow: a warm and flirty temptation. Soft, sweet and deliciously irresistible! Made in China. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan N.
halifax, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love the smell of this perfume 😭😍, my friend nicole always smelt like it , it was like her signature scent .. it smells so good ! i love it , i have an empty bottle of it in my room that was nicole’s from when she was in grade 7! i’m going to keep it forever (she past away in june) , everytime someone sprays this i look for her, anytime i see someone owns it i ask to smell it, if you love sweet scents this is for you it smells really vanilla like also, really recommend
Rachel F.
Absolutely LOVE this.  This is on my top 5 fav body sprays.. the Hawaiian ginger one is as well. That ones my fav but this marshmallow one is a very close second... it smells so sweet, smells even better than actual  marshmallows!! Smells just like sugar & candy and not artificial smelling like i found the calgon cotton candy body spray does... have been using this for years..since i was a teenager haha.. used to drive the boys nuts!! Boys used to call me sugar just playing around because of how this smelt..still drives em crazy haha, my husband loves it.. and the smell lasts SO long considering its a body spray, i brought my winter coat out from last year and it still smells like candy...i use this for everything,  body spray, on my bed, my clean laundry,  my coats, air fresher.. and my girlfriends always ask me what im wearing... been using  this for years and im going to continue!! Deff recommend!!
Brittany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have repurchased this body must many times! Calgon has long lasting body sprays for affordable prices ! The marshmallow scent is my favourite. It smells like cupcakes, marshmallows and sugar icing! Hours after use I have gotten comments that I smell like a cupcake! This shows that the quality of the product is amazing! I really recommend trying this. I believe it ranges around $7. They also have a sample pack with 4-5 smaller bottles in all their popular scents so you can try a variety and then purchase the full size once you've found your preferred scent! ❤
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a fun scent!

If you like sweet smelling scents then this is for you.

I always feel super happy and yummy when I put it on. I don't think it smells like marshmallows but some type of treat nonetheless.

Super affordable which is always great.
Sarah M.
Newmarket, ON
This is my favourite body mist ever. I have used it for literally 10 years now. Smells so yummy and sweet. Many perfumes change their smell on me after a few hours and start smelling like b.o, but this never does. Amazing price for a lot of product. Please never discontinue this!
Katie M.
Huntsville, ON
I am obsessed with this body mist. I have previously bought Prada Candy Perfume and it does not last at all, smells like alcohol and I bought it for 130$ CDN and this body mist is SOOO much better!!!
The scent lasts for awhile, I can still smell it on things I have sprayed the day before & I use it for making my house smell good too. The scent is perfectly sweet (not cheap smelling or sickening sweet either.) You cannot beat the price - 7$ CDN, stock up!!! Packing is cute too, sitting on my dresser.
I love the scents from Calgon, they are some of the best I have smelt, especially for the price!!!
Sarah D.
I have the new packaging of this, sprayed it on in Walmart and when I got home I fell in love, couldn't stop smelling my hand. I went back the next day and bought it. The new packaging is a lot more sleek and pretty, and it's not very expensive (around $7 CAD). My only complaint is the poor staying power, but it's a body mist not a perfume so it's a huge deal.
Sabrina E.
Ottawa, ON
Love this stuff smells amazing and so cheap ! Smells like marshmallow and the smell last a long time deff only have to spray it once :)
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a yummy smell.
A great price.
A few spritz and I am ready to go.
Perfect for the summer time.