BY CALGON

Take Me Away! Luminous Pearls Vita-Pearl™ Technology: Pearl Powder. Vitamin E. Collagen A breakthrough in the bath tub.  See radiant, younger-looking skin after just one bath.  Our exclusive Vita-Pearl™ technology with Pearl Power, Vitamin E, and Collagen provides luminosity and moisture to the skin.  Dullness is immediately brightened for a younger, fresher-looking you. Made by China ;oujbopgbuyp. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Leaves your feeling super soft and silky smooth." in 1 review
  • "Leaves skin soft and smooth and smells great." in 1 review
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
I love these! They look so fancy in the packaging first of all, that's what caught my eye! I've never seen bath pearls before! They are so affordable for the amount of product you get. You will get so many uses out of just one container! My skin was so silky soft and glowing like gold!
Abbey G.
Waldorf, MD
I love these bath pearls. For $5, you get quite a bit of product in the container. Just a small handful is enough for your bath. It has a light and fresh scent that is pleasant but not overpowering. My skin feels super soft and hydrated afterwards, and the pearl powder leaves a slight shimmer. There's no color to it, so it doesn't stain the tub like other products I've used. I'm on my second purchase for this!
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
Oh Calgon, you can take me away any time. And with this formula, my skin comes out feeling smoothr than when I stepped into the tub. It's got a fairly strong scent when you first open the jar, but it makes the water smell so beautiful and it doesn't linger on the skin once I'm toweled off. Oh, and don't forget the VERY nice price.
Stacey B.
Love these bath bath beads!!! The smell is wonderful and my skin is always soooo soft when I get out!! Love this!!!
Kaisee S.
Latta, SC
I love these pearls they are so pretty and small. I really love this product would recommend it to anyone!
Samantha S.
Inverness, FL
Leaves your skin feeling soft when you get out of the bath. This product has a wonderful scent. Good buy.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
A bargain at under $5! The smell is to die for and it is extremely moisturizing! Calgon take me away!
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
Leaves skin soft and smooth and smells great. Doesn't take a whole lot either so it lasts.
Taneesha G.
First of all, the smell is AMAZING. Second of all, everyone always tells my I look 14 regardless of the fact that i'm 23, and these Calgon Ageless Bath Pearls don't help my case (which is probably amazing down the road).. They literally, "Take Me Away" with their  Luminous Pearls Vita-Pearl™ Technology: Pearl Powder. They're packed with Vitamin E, a phytochemical and antioxidant known to be a powerhouse in skin care; and it's collagen-containing, which is obviously amazing too. I feel more luminous and moisturized following its use.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I love the shimmer that these pearls leave on the skin. The smell is absolutely wonderful,it fills the room and makes for a very relaxing bath. I really like this product and use it all the time. Deserves more stars!