Calgon Ageless Bath  Body Scrub uploaded by Danye L.Calgon Ageless Bath  Body Scrub uploaded by Lee Ann Q.
Calgon Ageless Bath  Body Scrub

Calgon Ageless Bath Body Scrub

BY CALGON

Take Me Away! Exfoliating Mineral Scrub & Soak Vita-Pearl™ Technology:   Pearl Powder Vitamin E Collagen Scrub away signs of aging.  See refreshed, even-toned skin and feel luxurious softness after each use.  This unique 2-in-1 formula exfoliates dead skin cells and relaxes the body as bath soak.  Our exclusive Vita-Pearl™ technology with Pearl Power, Vitamin E, and Collagen helps soften skin and release toxins for radiant-looking skin all year round. Made by China see more...

Calgon Ageless Bath  Body Scrub
Calgon Ageless Bath Body Scrub
Buy on Kmart
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
I absolutely love this scrub! I was addicted to bath and body works purely silk scrubs and this is the best knock off! For under $7 this scrub leaves your skin baby smooth and moisturizer not oily! Perfect for pedicures and manicures!
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I got this product the other day at my local right aid use it every time i shower now it makes my skin feel amazing the softest i have ever felt and smell really great as well!!
Jennifer N.
I Love, love, love this product, it leaves my skin feeling soft and polished.
Kathy E.
Ottawa
I use this product regularly.. it is an excellent product for its price point. I will stock up when its on sale. close to the end of your shower apply it all over. To enhance the scrub use a bath brush to scrub your body. Rinse with warm water to leave a small amount of oil on your skin. Caution using scrub on fresh shaved skin. The product contains salt so it will sting. My only complaint is the packing opening barely fits my hand in it. I get small cuts on my hand trying to get the last bits of product out of the container. Overall the product itself is amazing.
Evelina A.
Love this ! It smells amazing and feels amazing ! I to find a lot of body scrubs to very dry and grain like .. But this is the opposite its nice and soft on the skin it has #moisture to it and it gets the job done but gently #exfoliating my skin.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Calgon Ageless Bath Body Scrub Oh my this amazing and works so well , Leaves your skin renewed and refreshed, smooth and alive , smells good . Rinses away clean , I'm hooked
Cassandra M.
I adore this and I use it when I wanna spoil myself and have a spa night thus leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth
Carrie L.
Okotoks, AB
My hubby loves it and swears by it to keep the ingrown hairs away! Myself however it makes me rashy and itchy. 😳👎🏼
Leeann L.
Leaves my skin so soft will buy again as it's part of a routine now. Totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is it good for sensitive skin? Does it help lighten scars? Will it make my skin stay soft?
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
Has anyone tried this with Sensitive skin? How did your skin feel after using it?