Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set

by Calgon

Calgon's Hawaiian Ginger will transport you to the dazzle of island sunshine and the exhilarating rush of exotic fruit. Experience the fragrance journey with our 4 piece gift set. For over 60 years, Calgon has been dedicated to creating uniquely exhilarating bath and body experiences that stimulate the senses, restore the spirit and take you on a special, fragrant journey to the place you want to be.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set!
Oshawa, ON
I can’t stand the smell it smells disgusting it reminds me of bathroom spray and it doesn’t last long at all I don’t like it and I do not recommend it there are plenty of other better body spray options on the market I don’t suggest wasting your money on this one there’s too many better products on the market
Hawaiian Ginger is such a lovely fresh light scent that lasts throughout the day. It isn't overpowering and people tend to compliment me when I'm wearing the body spray.
York, ON
This scent always brings me back to elementary and high school days! It’s been a spray I’ve kept around to stay smelling fresh and like that they come in friendly purse sized mini ones. Fresh and fruit for the win!
Edmonton, AB
1,409 reviews
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I have been using Calgon Hawaiian Ginger products since I was a teenager! The smell is amazing and the products are inexpensive and work great! My mom got me this gift set this Christmas to remind me of when I was young! I love it and the scent!!! Keeps my skin soft and smelling lovely!
Dartmouth
Got this for my mother but she didn’t like the scent so she gifted it back to me, not my favourite but is good to take away any smoke smell, perfect to keep in the glove box in my car
St, NL
I love this set! It smells so good I’ve been loving this stuff since I was a teenager! The marshmallow one is also my favourites! :) highly recommend
Elliot lake, ON
First real ‘perfume’ set purchased. Loved the light tropical scent that lasted all day. Definitely a staple scent for summer day fun.
Red Deer, AB
I've been buying this stuff for over 10 years and never get tired of it! It smells so good and isn't expensive which makes it even better!
Brockville
This stuff smells amazing! I enjoy recieving it as a gift :) I get it almost every year! It's a great product! An smells sooooo good.
Mississauga , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Hawaiian Ginger was a classic scent when I was growing up, also the scent fades away pretty quickly, but does smell yummy

Looking for your answer?