Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set

by Calgon

Calgon's Hawaiian Ginger will transport you to the dazzle of island sunshine and the exhilarating rush of exotic fruit. Experience the fragrance journey with our 4 piece gift set. For over 60 years, Calgon has been dedicated to creating uniquely exhilarating bath and body experiences that stimulate the senses, restore the spirit and take you on a special, fragrant journey to the place you want to be.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set!
Jeffersonville, IN
I love this scent. I use the body spray almost daily. The body wash I used as bubble bath. I'm very picky about lotions and although I love the scent, i did not care for the lotion. I was able to give it to someone who liked it. It was a nice set for the price point.
Sunbright, TN
This set was my scent in high school!! The price I could afford with my part time job and the scent is just so delicious and amazing to me! I still to this day love this scent and would still buy it!
New Carlisle, OH
Calgon is what some would refer to as "so yesterday." For me, Calgon Hawaiian Ginger body mist is timeless, the entire reason I became "turned on" to Calgon. With a slogan like "Take me away," how could you not love it?

Each and every time I spritz a bottle of Hawaiian Ginger, it takes me back to yesterday, the same place people assume Calgon should stay (usually those who've never tried it). The fragrance is both fruity and spicy, perfect for a morning of sun-bathing or a night on the town.

The smell is light but it still lingers throughout the day. I'm always complimented when wearing the sultry scent. It's trendy enough for teenagers but adult enough for mature women.

I recommend that every woman have at least one bottle of Calgon Hawaiian Ginger stashed away in their bathroom. I also recommend that it's not neglected and is used at least once a month so that you may indulge in its tropical scent.

La Grande
I love this stuff,it reminds me of spring in the winter.
I chill it in my fridge in summer just a quick spritz to refresh &  a smile.
Its in inexpensive,but you can only find it on holidays,So buy extra if you want it last for the year.
LOVE HAWAIIAN STYLE
I love this stuff,it reminds me of spring in the winter.
I chill it in my fridge in summer just a quick spritz to refresh &  a smile.
LOVE HAWAIIAN STYLE
Poplarville, MS
Idk what they used in this Hawaiian ginger scent when they formulated it... but let me tell you my HUSBAND loves this stuff. We bought some for my mother for Christmas one year.... he stole it out of her shower before we left.!!
Columbus, GA
The best thing in this gift set is the perfume. It smells so good and it’s not too strong. They could definitely do a better job with the rest of the products in this set. Would recommend this either way.
Odessa, TX
A standard in my bath. The scent never gets old and layers beautifully with other fruit-scented toiletries. I stock up on the gift-size sets after Christmas for as little as one-quarter of the original price. It always has a prominent banana-like scent to me, but not a sickly-sweet, taffy type. I'm not big on using lots of hand or body lotion, but this is an exception. Calgon's body cream is a treat to use.
This Scent Is The Best I've Smelled From Calgon. I Remember When I Was 15, I Went To Rite-Aid & Was Just Spraying This In The Perfume Aisle. A Couple Walked By And The Lady Asked What Was That Scent Cause Both Her & Her Husband Loved It & It Smelled Amazing & She Had To Get It. I Told Her & She Was Very Happy & Purchased A Couple Of Them.
Davison , MI
1,187 reviews
This is one of my favorite scents from calgon . I used to buy this all the time years ago and it was such a good fruity scent that lasted . It is very affordable and the set is great for gifts as well . I like this product and would use again .
Grayson
i bought a few of these for christmas presents and one for myself. loved it so much i decided not to give one of them away i didnt want to share haha they smell amazing it is nice to pamper yourself and it was affordable resonably priced i so would recommend this to anyone who wants to be pampered but is on a budget.

Looking for your answer?