Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set uploaded by Anastasya V.Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set uploaded by Cheyanne E.Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set uploaded by Salone F.

BY CALGON

Calgon's Hawaiian Ginger will transport you to the dazzle of island sunshine and the exhilarating rush of exotic fruit. Experience the fragrance journey with our 4 piece gift set. For over 60 years, Calgon has been dedicated to creating uniquely exhilarating bath and body experiences that stimulate the senses, restore the spirit and take you on a special, fragrant journey to the place you want to be. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Review for: Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set more...
Calgon is what some would refer to as "so yesterday." For me, Calgon Hawaiian Ginger body mist is timeless, the entire reason I became "turned on" to Calgon. With a slogan like "Take me away," how could you not love it?

Each and every time I spritz a bottle of Hawaiian Ginger, it takes me back to yesterday, the same place people assume Calgon should stay (usually those who've never tried it). The fragrance is both fruity and spicy, perfect for a morning of sun-bathing or a night on the town.

The smell is light but it still lingers throughout the day. I'm always complimented when wearing the sultry scent. It's trendy enough for teenagers but adult enough for mature women.

I recommend that every woman have at least one bottle of Calgon Hawaiian Ginger stashed away in their bathroom. I also recommend that it's not neglected and is used at least once a month so that you may indulge in its tropical scent.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set more...
This is one of my favorite scents from calgon . I used to buy this all the time years ago and it was such a good fruity scent that lasted . It is very affordable and the set is great for gifts as well . I like this product and would use again .
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Although the picture doesn't reflect the product, this is where I got the product from to begin with. The scent is perfect and unlike other sprays or spritzers, the scent last a long time.
Edoka W.
Atlanta
Review for: Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set more...
This scent has been a staple of mine for well over a decade. The smell is fruity and pleasant-- it's fun, yet mature. I spray a bit over my head and let it lightly fall over my body. It's the perfect summer scent, because there is a free-spirited quality attached to that fragrance.
Nikki Y.
Review for: Calgon 4 Piece Hawaiian Ginger Gift Set more...
This is my moms favorite scent and I think it smells great too. It lasts a pretty good while but could still last a bit longer. I like that you can get the pack all together and it makes the perfect gift for a scent lover without having to break the bank
Gabrielle E.
Alpine, TX
A standard in my bath. The scent never gets old and layers beautifully with other fruit-scented toiletries. I stock up on the gift-size sets after Christmas for as little as one-quarter of the original price. It always has a prominent banana-like scent to me, but not a sickly-sweet, taffy type. I'm not big on using lots of hand or body lotion, but this is an exception. Calgon's body cream is a treat to use.
Nikky S.
This Scent Is The Best I've Smelled From Calgon. I Remember When I Was 15, I Went To Rite-Aid & Was Just Spraying This In The Perfume Aisle. A Couple Walked By And The Lady Asked What Was That Scent Cause Both Her & Her Husband Loved It & It Smelled Amazing & She Had To Get It. I Told Her & She Was Very Happy & Purchased A Couple Of Them.
Nathlene E.
I only have the fragrance body mist of this product, and I'm so inlove with the scent of it. It's not too strong, it's just sweet and refreshing for me! This is the first time I loved a perfume, and I'm sure i'll definitely gonna purchase another one when I finish this first bottle!
Amber R.
Woodbridge, VA
The first time I was introduced to this scent, it was on a woman in a store. I couldn't deny the smell and asked her where she got it from. She said KMART and I thought it was bath and body works at the minimum. Calgon really shocked me. It is affordable and also smells very good. The Scent lasts. I keep at least two body sprays at home to layer with my expensive scents to have a custom smell.
Evangelina P.
My holy grail body spray! This scent smell so good and is inexpensive I bought mine at Walmart very inexpensive less than 8.00 and it's a great buy! I absolutely love this body mist!