Calfia Farms Pecan Caramel Almond Milk Creamer uploaded by Sandi B.

BY CALIFIA FARMS

Buy on Walmart
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
My biggest worry when I was told no dairy was about how to drink my coffee! This has saved the day, and honestly I don't miss dairy creamers. These seem so much more natural and I love the flavor of the pecan caramel especially! They are hard to find in our West Texas town, so I always stock up when I do!
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Part of my New Years revolution is to stop buying Starbucks so much during the week. I got this brand because i try to stay away from nondairy dreamers and this creamer is amazing. It’s very creamy and has great flavor. Just be careful because it’s not like typical creamer where your coffee gets lighter the more you use, the color doesn’t get super light no matter how much you put so if you’re like me and if you use normal creamer and poor to get a light color to know you’re done pouring this isn’t the case with this. The flavor tastes great! It’s a little pricey but worth it especially because it’s not artificial
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've recently switched to a vegan diet, and one of my priorities was finding a good coffee creamer replacement, because regular coconut milk wasn't doing the job. Boy, oh boy, am I ecstatic to have found this! The flavor is delicious, and you don't need much to get the full effect! Honestly, this stuff is more delicious than the dairy business I was using before, and I'm in love!
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
This is my favorite brand of coffee creamer. I love all the flavors, hazelnut is my favorite, but there is a flavor for everyone.

It is a little pricey, I see it range from $4 - $6 depending on the store, but as someone who needs a dairy alternative this is so worth it. Highly recommend to anyone.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
This has got to be my favorite creamer.  The options for vegan creamers are pretty slim, but pecan caramel is a unique favorite.  I absolutely love this in my coffee every morning!  Its texture is very unique-it makes my coffee feel more like a treat, at a low 15 calories per serving.
Massiel G.
I love this for my morning coffee so you can put some in your tea they're really good they have different flavors you can pick it up at Whole Foods Ruth markets targets are signs to sell them it's amazing
Mary E.
I am surprised there aren't more reviews of this product! It is AMAZING!! It only has 2 grams of sugar and it is very low calorie for a coffee creamer. My sister introduced it to me last summer and now I will use nothing else! Definitely try this product!!
Erin W.
This stuff is pretty good. I like the pecan flavor and like that it's healthier than most coffee creamers. I'm just not a huge almond milk in my coffee fan. It's a good alternative to coffee creamer though. It's a bit pricey.
Jena P.
Mukilteo, WA
I cannot tell you how much I love this stuff! It's so thick and yummy. You won't miss dairy at all. It's easier on your belly, and tastes amazing. I've found it everywhere from whole foods to target. Highly recommend!!!!
Daniella D.
Ticonderoga, NY
I have been looking for a health and tasty creamer for my coffee. A bunch of health and fitness people I follow recommend this, I finally tried it and fell in love. Highly recommend this.
Eva M.
Is this product available in Canada?