Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml

Cleanse and refresh skin with our efficacious foaming cleanser. Infused with Calendula and Glycerin, this creamy gel formula activates with water to create a dense foam. Cleanse away impurities and dirt with this deep cleansing face wash for oily skin and normal skin.

What is the best cleanser for oily skin?
Do you recommend for oily / acne prone skin? My husband is interested in buying decent skincare lol.
How well does this work for people with acne prone skin?
Start your review of Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml!
Product Highlights
...brush! This would definitely be a great cleanser for someone with very sensitive skin!!in reviews
aleks K.
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml uploaded by aleks K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my daily am cleanser and I have repurchased it countless times and most recently in their 500ml bottle.i started using this because I was switching all my skincare from harsh chemicals to more gentle ones. It has a calming quality and it works so perfectly on my clarisonic. The best part, for us dry skin girls, it never feels like it strips my skin of its moisture.
Stephanie G.
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a sucker for a great cleanser and this is one! I picked this up after a few of my friends recommend it and I love it. It is great for my skin type (oily to normal). It didn’t irritate my skin and the smell that it has is heavenly. Also it’s a gel to foam formula so if you are pump heavy it won’t run out quick.
Clara C.
Davie, FL
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml uploaded by Clara C.
Repeat user. Clean all impurities that my skin has. I use it day and night and thanks to its soothing properties relax my skin and prepare it for the other products. This tonic is a hit.
Marnise W.
Ridgeland, MS
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml uploaded by Marnise W.
I currently have been using this product during my morning routine. I bought it in a gift set about 2 months ago in order to try it before buying the full size product. I’m in love! It kind of has a tingly feeling, which is good for aiding in adding a refreshing boost for the day.
haydan C.
southport
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml uploaded by haydan C.
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml uploaded by haydan C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been looking for the perfect face wash for over 8 years now, and once I tried this product I knew I had found it. This foamy cleanser has helped to minimize my acne, while keeping my skin from being dry. I normally have sensitive/ allergy prone skin so I was extremely surprised by how well this worked. To make it even better it smells like fresh lemons, which I personally love! While it may be a little on the pricy side, I have to admit that it’s one of the best. I have now been using this for months, and I’m positive that this product has changed my skin for the better. One pump a day and your good, meaning that the bottle will last a long time. You definitely get your money’s worth with the Kiehl’s Calendula Fave Wash!
Anthony C.
Roanoke
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml uploaded by Anthony C.
Purchased at: Kiehl's
This product is amazing and really cleans your skin very. It's pricey but it's totally worth it, a little goes a long way because it's super concentrated. It's great for normal to oily skin types, plus it's all natural, who can beat that!!!! 💁🏻‍♂️Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml
Monèt M.
Charlotte, NC
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml uploaded by Monèt M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it. 10/10 honestly. Clears my skin so well and so fast. It’s the best and I need more.
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Went to the kiehls department of the makeup part of Norstrom and explained my skin issues to the lady and she gave me a sample of this. I used it for a week and ended up loving it. It's a wonderful everyday face wash for folks with combo to oiily skin. Pair it with S & T Lil'scrubbies or a cleaning brush and it really gets your face clean. I ended up buying a full size that both my bf and I use
Audrina C.
Atlanta, GA
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml uploaded by Audrina C.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite cleanser at the moment. I’m a cleanser junky lol. This cleanses really well leaving my face soft smooth and supple :). I love it.
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this in a trial size, but I am definitely going to purchase this in a full size when my other cleansers run out. It is extremely gentle on my skin and builds up to an opaque lather. It leaves my skin feeling really soft after and not at all irritated!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara W.
Dartmouth, NS
il y a 2 ans
Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml ? I have bought this buy haven't tried it yet!!! What do you guys think? Would love to hear what you think :) @weedss733 is my Instagram:)
Ashley W. il y a 2 ans
I like it a lot! I only have the travel size version but it's my go-to face wash while on vacation. It's cleansing without being stripping which is why I really like it. The foaming bit is pretty cool too :)