BY NONE

Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
I loved these books! The storyline was unique and the author kept me interested and I bought all the books at once! I loved the ending! The books are a good price and I recommend them they are a good read.
Julia S.
Pleasantville, IA
I am obsessed with this series!! I just finished the first book (Jan/Feb/March.) I can't wait to start the next one. This series does not disappoint! I have already purchased the second book and can't wait to get started. It's steamy but not over the top. Love it!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I like this series a lot. It's very steamy but also has a good story line. The books are only at most 150 pages, so they go by quickly. That is if you get all 12 separately. I believe you can also purchase in 3's (Jan, Feb, & Mar) etc.
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
I am so happy Influenster finally added Calendar girl to their list of products! This has been one of my favorite series after Twilight. It is erotic, but it has a great story line and lots of twists to the plot. Must read!
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I have only read January so far but I definitely plan on reading the rest of the series! This series is hot and steamy and will definitely keep you reading. There is a really good story line and you will not get bored!
Caitlyn S.
It's hard to put these down once you pick it up, it's 12 short stories. I do really like the storey line of this one, it's very relatable to the story line of the S.e.c.r.e.t by L. Marie Adeline. Audrey Carlan is a a very good writer!
Temecca R.
Moira, NY
My husband just bought me this for Christmas. I'm just wondering if anyone has read it what are your thoughts? What can it be compared to? Thanks.