BY CALDREA

Fragrance No. 01 Made with essential oils of Lavender, Pine Needle and Cedarwood. An ancient and admired ingredient, olive oil was used to create this first-ever, non-petroleum stainless steel cleanser.  Blended with essential oils, hard-working cleansers and a special ingredient to reduce fingerprints.  Highly concentrated. Uses:  All stainless steel surfaces such as sinks, appliances and countertops. Biodegradable.  Not tested on animals.  Please recycle all packaging where facilities exist. Questions?  1.877.576.8808 ; see more...

Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is so amazing, and love the fresh smell of ginger in it! I also use it for cleaning my stove top, it's great for grease!
Lara R.
North Vancouver, Bc
I have NEVER hated my appliances as much as I hate my stainless appliances. They look dirty all the time. I bought this product on a whim, it smells fantastic, but is pretty expensive. It works pretty well - that is to say, it does no better or no worse than any other stainless steel cleaner on the market. None of them work. Lies! ALL LIES. Buy white appliances - you'll thank me later.