BY CALDREA

The Perfect Complement to Your Caldrea® Dish Soap Liquid Dip in water and our 4 inch by 3 inch sponge expands to be 1/2 inch deep.  Super absorbent and durable to tackle all your pots and pans.  Made from natural cellulose and cotton. Biodegradable. see more...

Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I really like these. They come in this tiny and very minimal package and they pop when wet to become a big and pretty sponge. It's like magic! They are bigger than your regular sponges and they are just as effective. They last for quite a while too. I have been using mine for over a month and it still hasn't fallen apart (which is what happens with most sponges by this time).  The only problem is that they are pricey compared to similar products. I paid $10 for 10 sponges. At $1 a sponge you could argue that they are too expensive, but given the durability, I think I will buy them again, even though my package will last me a year it looks like.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
I like these sponges a lot. They are beautiful and work well for what they are. The only reason I can't say they are perfect is I prefer a scrubber on one side, just my preference.
Alexandra F.
Victorville, CA
Not a very good product, the spong is very rough and puts stractches in dishes