BY CALDREA

Fragrance No. 14 Aromatherapeutic Homekeeping. Made with Essential Oils of Basil, Eucalyptus & Sage Reminiscent of an herb garden found in the South of France, this collection blends essential oils of basil, blue sage, rosemary, thyme, spearmint and cinnamon leaf to create a clean and clarifying fragrance.  This innovative culinary composition possesses broad appeal by using familiar ingredients in a new and sophisticated way. Caldrea® Linen and Room Spray will not only freshen your linens but also any room in your house.  Made with natural essential oils, this spray can be used on any room in your home for a fresh, clean scent. A beautiful way to freshen garments and linens.  Also works as an ironing spray or to freshe. see more...

Laci P.
Old fort , NC
Review for: Other more...
This is amazing!! This linen and room spray is my absolute favorite! The smell lasts so long and everything smells just so fresh. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a nice smell in their home!
Jae T.
Shelton, CT
Review for: Ginger Pomelo, Sea Salt Neroli, Mandarin Vetiver more...
Amazing linen and room spray. They smell amazing and they don’t have that chemical smell, they are super effective. I use them in my car and my house. It’s more on the costly side but it’s worth it unlike the other brands out there. Highly recommend!
Maggie P.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Caldrea is the nicest quality brand I've found yet. This linen and room spray is made with essential oils. I spray it on my sheets as I get ready for bed and they smell so fresh and clean. I spritz a little on my clothing as I iron and the mild scent is present throughout the day. I also use it as an air freshener. A little goes a long way, so they last a long time. Caldrea Linen & Room Spray
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
This product is amazing y'all!! I always purchase this over those harsh room sprays! It is very effective and affordable. I love spraying it on my curtains, towels, and sheets. I have the scent #0453 Citrus Breeze.
Michelle T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is THE best smelling room spray I've ever used. I found it at TJ Maxx and would probably never have bought it otherwise since it's a bit pricey. It has such a nice clean smell which is great for covering those stinky boy smells that my boyfriend emits..you know what I'm talking about ladies.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
These are the best room sprays I have ever used! They don't have an artificial or cloying scent, but instead smell clean, fresh, and light. My favorite is the Sea Salt & Neroli. I love that you get a lot of product and it lasts forever! I highly recommend this over other room fresheners - you won't be disappointed!
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I love these fragrance sprays for my room. I use them all the time but only purchase them from TJ Maxx because they are always on sale and never anymore than $5!
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love these! My favorite is the Pear Blossom Agave and the limited edition Dahlia Red Currant. I find any excuse to spray them! They smell delicious!

Vitamin Shoppe