BY CALDREA

Fragrance No. 01 Aromatherapeutic Homekeeping. Made with Essential Oils of Lavender, Pine Needle & Cedarwood Caldrea® Lavender Pine Hand Soap Liquid keeps hands clean, fresh and fragrant.  We added aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard-working, yet softening cleanser for your hands.  Our beautiful bottle looks handsome in both kitchen and bath. The essential oil of lavender has long been coveted for its therapeutic benefits as a natural relaxant and freshener. Pine needle oil has been used for ages for its deep-cleaning properties. We blended essential oils of lavender, pine needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus and orange for an elegant, fresh fragrance. Paraben-free.  Biodegradable. Not te. see more...

Caldrea Hand Soap Liquid
  • "This hand soap has a really great scent (I have the rosewater driftwood)." in 1 review
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
First of all the scent is fantastic. I also loved the glass bottle and the amount of soap you get for the price. The soap feels a little thin to me and requires a bit more soap than I am used to in order to get a good clean hand washing.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Rosewater Driftwood hand soap smells amazing. It's light, warm, floral, and slightly woody. The scent is truly addicting. The formula is like any other liquid hand soap, but the ingredients are mostly natural. I highly recommend this product.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
They have a wide variety of scents that all smell soo good and natural!They have a very light feel and they don't dry out your hands. It leaves your hands soft and smelling good!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
This stuff is amazing! The freshest scent I have ever smelled in my life. So gently on your hands and adorable packaging. It is a tad more pricey than other hand soap but it is well worth it.
Lori P.
Lori P.
I really enjoy the Caldrea line, but especially this soap! I got the Palmarose Mint scent because it smells so clean and nice.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Damascus , OR
This hand soap has a really great scent (I have the rosewater driftwood). It's not overpowering and comes in a really simple, pretty bottle. Perfect!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Windsor, ON
I received the Rosewater Driftwood scent in a Pop Sugar Must have box and I loved it!! Very spa-like, I was sad when it was finished!