BY CALDREA

Fragrance No. 01 Made with the essential oils of Lavender, Pine Needle and Cedarwood. Extend your favorite fragrance into every room of your home with this unique blend of essential oils, fragrance, vegetable wax and beeswax.  Wick is non-metal.  Light the candle after a hard day-simply relax and enjoy. Aromatherapeutic Housekeeping™ The essential oil of lavender has long been coveted for its therapeutic benefits as a natural relaxant and freshener.  Pine needle oil has been used for ages for its deep-cleaning properties.  We blended essential oils of lavender, pine needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus and orange for an elegant, fresh fragrance. 55-60 hour burn time 877 576 8808. see more...

Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
The Caldrea candle smells amazing, the smell lasts for a very long time love it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love Caldrea and all of their scents! This is a great one! Hoping I can get it in the hand soap as well!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL
I'm a candle-aholic.. there I admitted it! I purchased the Lemon-Vanilla Caldera candle because I loved the scent. I've been mildly pleased with the candle. It smells great, but I'm just not happy with how it burns. It leaves a residue on the glass, and I feel like it doesn't burn evenly (which is one of my biggest candle pet-peeves) I probably won't purhcase this brand of candle again. I think there are better options out there for the money.
spring hill, fl
Best smelling candle ever! I have six of them & i already need another. If you like to have a good smelling house. Highly recommend
Yuliet G.
Yuliet G.
Has anyone tried this?
spring hill, fl
What is it made out of ?