BY CALDREA

Concentrated & Fragrant - One of Our Star Performers We added Soap Bark Extract, one of nature s best degreasers, to tackle nasty pots and pans.  Just a squirt or two in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.  Enjoy the clarifying fragrance.  Rinses completely. 877-576-8808. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Theresa E.
Charlotte, NC
The price point for this item is not at all bad! I have this in the Blue Basil scent and it makes me want to do the dishes when I have to, believe it or not! The smell reminds me of a nice herb garden, masculine but also feminine enough for me. Additionally, I love all the other scent options they come in but haven't gotten around to trying them all. As far as how it works as an actual dish soap, I can't complain! Works just as well as any of the other traditional soaps you'd buy at any store. Will definitely purchase more in the future so that my home stays one step above average. :)
Giselle S.
The fragrance of this dish soap is smells perfect and I always use this when I wash my dishes.
Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I love this dish soap! It not only is gentle on hands and dishes, but it's not tested on animals and it smells AMAZING!!!! I am a loyal customer and this is the brand I will be purchasing from now on.
Liv B.
Hamilton
Review for: Basil Blue Sage, Rosewater Driftwood, Ginger Pomelo
If style and quality is important in everything you do then it’s time to switch dish soap brands. Caldrea produces fragrances unlike any other brand, unique and with tremendous depth. They are highly concentrated so one drop goes a long way. They are however a luxury item, $13-15 a bottle in some cases so if house hold budgets are something you’re considering they aren’t for the everyday. Personally I don’t mind spending more to get more back out of doing my chores!