BY CALDREA

Create a Space with a Trio of Our Holiday Candles Gold glass vessels filled with a base rich in essential oils exuded from a natural vegetable and beeswax.  Each candle burns for up to 32 hours. Warm and complex as memory itself, this gathering of spicy vanilla, sweet fruits and warm amber nurture your home with a sense of being properly cared for and truly beloved. 3 - 3.5 oz Candles ~ Total Net Wt. 10.5 oz 877-576-8808. see more...

Caldrea Candle Trio

Start your review of Caldrea Candle Trio!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Giving it to an apartment owner is not a good idea." in 1 review
  • "I have used their hand soaps in the past too." in 1 review
  • "I love this candle scent it was a gift from my best friend, the scent stays on even when the candle is out" in 1 review
Cecilia H.
Kissimmee
Realmente es la mejor esencia que puedes tener en tu casa aromatiza por mucho más tiempo el ambiente y sus fragancias son agradables lo recomiendo a todo el mundo
Kara P.
Sumner, WA
This candle tri is beautiful! The gold vessels will add some sophistication to any room. The scent is sweet, and subtle. A product you’re sure to love!
Sabine I.
Keller, TX
This candle trio is one of my favorites! It looks classy and beautiful sitting on my dresser the scent is subtle,but soothing.
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
Sarah P.
New York
These candles when lit together create a warm welcoming scent that reminds me of the holidays.
Iman n.
Milton, Ontario
Beautiful, pretty just make sure you don't pick it up with long fingernails because the paint may scratch off. So pretty...great gift for those with a new home or just to give to your bf or bff or your mom or grandparents. Giving it to an apartment owner is not a good idea. it will be re gfited..
Amy N.
APO, AE
Caldrea is a great brand, great scents and wonderful products. I have used their hand soaps in the past too. This set makes a great gift.