BY CALDREA

Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product!! It smells so clean and refreshing and not like standard cleaners. Smells almost like a room spray. My local grocery store HEB sells it and always has it in stock. Definitely a repeat buy.
Nichole C.
Excellent cleanser does exactly what it claims to do but I love the scent was given this as a gift and huge gift basket cleansing products this one has become my favorite I will most definitely purchase it again
Elizabeth C.
Caldera products are amazing. The aroma is fantastic, not too sweet. I feel better knowing thought went into the product. When cleaning up food areas for your family, that's important.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
If your familiar with the brand, then you are well aware it's a great product. It smells clean, it's natural and it works hard. At times, if you miss a spot it and it dries it leaves the counter a little sticky.
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
I always have Caldrea countertop cleaner on hand! It smells SO good and makes my kitchen feel so fresh!
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Great affordable product. I use this daily for cleaning and I'm obsessed. Will be buying again
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Fabulous product! Works great and smells fantastic too. A subtle fragrance not over-powering!
Laura B.
Love caldrea, it's natural, safe around the house and it's made with natural essential oils
Rebecca B.
Olympia, WA
This product is fantastic!!!!! I love it so much it is perfect for anyone and everyone
joselin h.
This is highly recommended,it's a must have for sure. Need to purchase this for sure.
Christina G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does any one recommend this does it have a good smell I love a clean house
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
Does this smell like figs????
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
Is it safe for granite counter tops?
Devin B.
Do your counters actually seen clean after you use this?