BY CALDREA

Nichole C.
Excellent cleanser does exactly what it claims to do but I love the scent was given this as a gift and huge gift basket cleansing products this one has become my favorite I will most definitely purchase it again
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product!! It smells so clean and refreshing and not like standard cleaners. Smells almost like a room spray. My local grocery store HEB sells it and always has it in stock. Definitely a repeat buy.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Great affordable product. I use this daily for cleaning and I'm obsessed. Will be buying again
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Fabulous product! Works great and smells fantastic too. A subtle fragrance not over-powering!
Rebecca B.
Olympia, WA
This product is fantastic!!!!! I love it so much it is perfect for anyone and everyone
Laiken M.
Love this product. Definitely worth the price! Smells Amazong and cleans great!
Elizabeth C.
Caldera products are amazing. The aroma is fantastic, not too sweet. I feel better knowing thought went into the product. When cleaning up food areas for your family, that's important.
Laura B.
Love caldrea, it's natural, safe around the house and it's made with natural essential oils
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
I always have Caldrea countertop cleaner on hand! It smells SO good and makes my kitchen feel so fresh!
Abby B.
Christina G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does any one recommend this does it have a good smell I love a clean house
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
Does this smell like figs????
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is it safe for granite counter tops?
Devin B.
Do your counters actually seen clean after you use this?
Kenya J.