Caldrea All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Dawna R.

BY CALDREA

Fragrance No. 20. Made with essential oils of Geranium, Mint and Palmarosa Beloved for its rejuvenating and invigorating qualities, palmarosa oil is derived from a graceful grass that grows in India.  Its cool, light fragrance is reminiscent of geranium with a hint of rose, which pairs perfectly with the clean, herbal scent of wild mint.  Jasmine adds sophistication.  Woody notes of moss and sandalwood provide softness and depth. Caldrea All-Purpose Cleanser is a hard-working, highly concentrated, general cleaner that may be used for all non-porous surfaces including natural stone, cupboards and more. We use naturally derived cleaning surfactants and natural Birch Bark extract for added cleaning potency. Questions?  1.877.576.8808. see more...

Jessica N.
Colonial Beach, VA
I saw this product at Target and gave it a try. The scent is phenomenal and I love that I can reduce my waste by mixing my own bottles of cleaner from this concentrated product. The smell is lovely and I’m excited to try more of this line!
Patrice L.
Lawton, OK
I love the scents that Caldrea has to offer. Tangelo Palm Fronds and Sea Salt Neroli are to die for and your house will smell heavenly after you are finished cleaning.
Dawna R.
Mentor On Lk, OH
As an all-purpose cleaner it works really well. This bottle will probably last forever (a year, I'm guessing) considering how concentrated it is. I've used it on my counters, toilets, sinks, tile and laminate floors. Leaves a slightly waxy finish on the tile unless I wipe it dry with a cloth. It has a very pleasant cologne-esque scent, but unless you dilute it enough you will feel more like you're spraying perfume than actually cleaning. The scent lingers for an hour or so and then fades.
kuku k.
Love love love this stuff! The scent is great and its safe to use on almost anything. I use it on painted surfaces, finished wood, granite countertops just to name a few. Its concentrated so this should last you a very long time.
Shalia R.
Love the scents of the products. However, they can leave a residue behind on the counters. I love how my house smells after I have used Caldrea products!
Crystal M.
Mission, TX
What's is this product for
Flower T.
Colton, CA
How does this compare to its competitors