Caldesene Protecting Powder Zinc Oxide/Talc For Babies & Adults Fresh Scent 2.5 oz (Pack of 2)

BY CALDESENE

Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is amazing for over nights and if your baby's bum gets a little red or irritated. It's not pasty, you don't have to worry about it getting all over your hands. Just sprinkle a little and you're done.
Ashley K.
I love this talc free powder my pharmacy had it and now I have to order it but so worth it. after all the bad news I heard about talc I decided to try talc free and it's great!
Emily B.
I work at a daycare and several parents bring this in for their kids. I have even started using it at home for my own kids! It helps so much with awful diaper rashes.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Un producto muy bueno, y lo mejor que lo pueden utilizar bebes y los adultos ,por que gaStar en dos productos si puedes solo gastar en uno ,y lo mejor que trae los dos uno para el baby ,su esencia es buena es fresca
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, FL
This stuff is amazing. It's not just normal baby powder. It has been a life savior for my family. It literally cured my sons diaper rash without any creams.
Amanda N.
Bakersfield , CA
This stuff is really good my husband’s mother told me about it and it works great for both of my girls
Angie G.
Windber , PA
This is a really great product it's talc free and works better baby powder the regular stuff
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert
Love that this is talc free. Works so much better than regular baby powder.