BY CALDESENE

Caldesene® Zinc Oxide/Talc Protecting Powder.
For babies & adults.
Treat & prevent diaper rash and help protect irritated/chafed skin.
Two-way action:
Seals out wetness.
Protects chafed skin.
Fresh scent. see more...

• Does anyone find this to be a great product for adult use...2 Answers
Caldesene Protecting Powder Fresh Scent
  • "I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for the best product out there for diaper rashes. " in 1 review
Nikia N.
Best powder to use for diaper rash and to keep baby fresh and dry after bath. With my first two kids they never had diaper rash ( thanks to this powder). 10 years later we are still using on our toddler son. It is very pricey and I can only find it in Walgreens. But..... it is worth the price and not having to deal with painful diaper rashes!
Justine A.
2046 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This powder is great. I had a rash that the doctor said was contact dermatitis. It was itchy and uncomfortable. This powder helped with the itching and after a week or two the rash was gone.
Destiny H.
Newport, AR
I would recommend this to all moms; with my first son when he was a baby it seemed he always got diaper rashes and everything we used including prescription it never worked but after being told about this product it did wonders! Later I ended up using all the time just in case. Definitely will be using this in my second child
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
My sister-in-law recommended this for diaper rash & chafing around the inner thighs. The diaper rash my son had went away the next day & we've been using this since. The scent is a little floral for a boy but it's fine as long as it does the job.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This has been a life saver! I found this at walmart when my baby developed the worst diaper rash. I was so mad that the baby'sitter was not that great at changing her diaper, but this powder saved my baby. I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for the best product out there for diaper rashes.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this from a family member at my baby shower, her dad was a pharmacist and said that he always highly recommended this for diaper rash my friend of I have a severe diaper rash he just a little bit here and there but I have found that I like this more than I do any kind of diaper cream and it helps seal and dries it up and it's gone
Brandey J.
The only reason I gave this product a four is because it's expensive. $5 for one bottle. 😳 but overall it's a great product. I use it at night since that's is when my little one is in her diapers the longest. It keeps moisture off of her bottom and keeps her from getting rashes.
Michelle O.
New Ulm, MN
My mom got us this when we had our first baby and is still my favorite. Helped manage some terrible diaper rashes and sill helps manage chaffing as well. Remember to avoid a powder with corn starch if you think your child has a diaper rash with any yeast. ;)
Ashley T.
Has I first time mom my first go to was Johnson&Johnson. But my grandmother bought me this and swore by it and now I do too. I will never go back to regular baby powder this stuff works wonders!
Gina L.
Loveland, OH
This powder is way better than regular baby powder. The zinc in the powder helps to treat and prevent diaper rash and it does just that. Great for everyday use or just when baby has a rash.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
Does anyone find this to be a great product for adult uses rather than baby? I tend to use this more for myself than baby...lol! I love it and think it's more effective than any other brands out there!

back