Caldesene® Baby Cornstarch Powder with Zinc Oxide

Contains cornstarch and zinc oxide, which form a protective barrier to repel moisture and help keep skin dry. plus aloe and chamomile to soften and soothe baby's delicate skin. When used regularly, Caldeseneseals out wetness and helps protect against chafed skin. Treats and prevents diaper rash Protects against minor skin irritation

Why would a baby need this?>
Start your review of Caldesene® Baby Cornstarch Powder with Zinc Oxide!
How would you rate this product?
Gardner MA
I love this baby powder. It’s my first time using it and I will definitely repurchase it when I need to. I can’t find this product in Walmart stores, only online which I don’t mind but when I need it right away it is inconvenient.
Chesapeake
Caldesene® Baby Cornstarch Powder with Zinc Oxide uploaded by Vasilliki B.
Caldesene® Baby Cornstarch Powder with Zinc Oxide uploaded by Vasilliki B.
Purchased at: Amazon
What a Godsend this baby product is! I wish I knew about it sooner when I first had my son. It truly takes away any redness and leaves him dry. A little of this powder goes a long way and even adults can use it for chaffing discomfort. The smell is light and pleasant. Not overwhelming. The consistency is like other powders.
Covington, GA
I’ve used Caldesene ever since 2006. This is the best protection to prevent diaper rash. I can only find at Walgreens and can be a bit costly. But I would pay the high cost (about $8.99) so my babies can be comfortable. There is one sold in a pink bottle for adults but works well to fight diaper rash. Smells great and doesn’t irritate the skin.
Las Vegas
OMG, how can I start?  This has been a lifesaver for both of my kids.  They both have very delicate skin and diaper rashes were a constant.  No diaper cream in the market would do the trick.  I'm not a fan of "baby powders".  Somehow, it rang as "talc" and "cancer", so it has never been an option.  Until, one day, out of desperation my husband found this cornstarch alternative.  I read the ingredients, and though "why not"?  I'm glad I did.  In 24 hours you could see the difference and since I started using it, my kids never had another episode of diaper rashes.  I highly recommend.
Manhattan, KS
Love this baby powder for diaper rashes! It really cleared up our baby's stubborn diaper rash within 3 days. We've tried other creams but they didn't really help. Glad this powder is only a fraction of the price and will last a long time.
We use this when the babies have some increased redness. They don’t even notice and it seems to clear up the redness in a short time. There’s nothing we would change about this product. I highly recommend it to anyone with babies.
Greeneville
Loved it! Smells good, not harmful as it is cornstarch based! Just as good as Johnson&Johnson, just pricey. My daughter loved it which made me love it! Just after she was born I got a sample and I wish I had more!
Rogers, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I was using other baby powders that didnt have talc in it because I've heard a lot of bad things about it and my daughter was constantly getting diaper rashes. I found this and decided to try it and yes every once in awhile she will still get a diaper rash but it really is rare and when she does I just put a little bit of ointment and this on top and shes good by the next diaper change. This is really the only powder I will use on her now.
Palmyra, MI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. It started off with my LO getting a rash under his chin (due to eczema and drooling) I started using this powder, and within 2 days I noticed a drastic difference, and I haven’t used anything since then. I use it when I see my LO’s bottom is becoming red, and it instantly takes it away by the next diaper change. It’s a lifesaver for me and my LO! I would definitely recommend.
Farmington , NH
Caldesene in my opinion is the best powder out there! I know big statement but it’s worked the best for both our children and every time I try something else I always come back to caldesene! You can’t go wrong with the blue or pink varieties. It’s fine, very soft, healing, and moisture wicking. We also use it to seal in diaper rash treatments/ointments so it stays on longer and can work better!! Give it a try