HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionUp & Up
Calcium Gummies - Orange, Strawberry & Cherry - 100ct - Up&Up

Calcium Gummies - Orange, Strawberry & Cherry - 100ct - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

What is the sugar content of these?
Start your review of Calcium Gummies - Orange, Strawberry & Cherry - 100ct - Up&Up™!
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Kinda chalky after taste even for a gummy. Flavor is nice but the amount of sugar in it makes me leery to continue to buy.
Rebecca C.
Cambridge, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor recently recommended these as a Vitamin D supplement because my levels were low. These are so delicious! They taste like candy and I look forward to eating them every day. Plus they've helped get my vitamin D levels back on track
Taylor B.
Angier, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I definitely recommend these if you're like me and don't drink enough milk. These don't taste bad, although very sweet. I was actually recommended by a dr to take tums since they're just as good for calcium but these taste way better than tums.
Jae G.
As a pharmacist I recommend that every woman take a calcium and vitamin D supplement. However, a lot of people hate swallowing huge pills. These are convenient if you fall in that boat. They taste okay, not as great as regular gummy multivitamins and have a slightly chalky texture. They are also very very sweet. But they get the job done!
Cathy T.
SAN JOSE, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't drink a lot of milk so I need to take calcium to keep my bones strong. These don't upset my stomach in the way the chocolate ones do.
Lesly L.
hicksville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought it because it is very good , it is expensive but when I use it look at good results.
Alexis S.
Austin, TX
It’s so much easier to take vitamins when you can eat them! I love the flavor of these gummy’s and it helps me remember to take my calcium. They’re really affordable as well. Overall it’s a great product that I would recommend.
trinity N.
Calcium is good for anyone! I take these every morning along with all my others and I plan on continuing to take them! Good price and make me feel better overall
Elizabeth D.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste great and super great value. Easy to eat and don’t get stuck in my teeth which is awesome
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
3,855 reviews
I like taking vitamins, it is very good to be healthy and it helps our body to have what we need
Ask a question to the Influenster community...