BY CALBEE

Calbee Snack Salad™ Original Flavor Baked Snapea Crisps.
Think healthy, act green.
www.farmtt.com.
See back for details.
Delicate & tasty. see more...

• Are the wasabi ranch ones spicy?1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?3 Answers
  • Has anyone seen these in the Salted Caramel after or before the H...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer S.
I recently purchased this product because of a youtuber mentioned it in a video. I seen them in the store and I thought I would give it a try. The taste is ok, not bad for a healthy snack. It says lightly salted but I disagree. Also there is a after taste, so if you don’t like peas your not going to like snacking on these. The price was ok not bad. Would I repurchase this product probably not. I even got my kids to try them and they liked them
Danita J.
When you are looking for a tasty healthy snack option these are great. They are made from whole green peas. They are a great alternative to chips. They have less fat, and sodium then chips, and more fiber and protein. They also taste great. I love the Caesar flavor. They are also gluten free. I would definitely recommend them.
Katherine S.
Really delicious snack, good for you and easy to tote around. Perfect for when you're craving something salty.
I don't like how they really stuck to your teeth though.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
I really enjoyed these more than I was expecting. They are perfectly crunchy and salty. I would say one thing I didn't like is that they seemed to go stale fairly quickly which left them with a strange taste. I would recommend them though for a healthy snack!
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
If you're looking for a healthy crunchie snack, these are what you're looking for. I love these. The lightly salted is my favorite, they have other flavors too. They're super inexpensive. The only thing I would change about these is the packaging, I wish they would have ziplock.
Tasha F.
Pendleton, OR
These lightly salted green pea crisps are a great way to snack without ruining my diet. They are soft and have just the right amount of "crisp" to them. The flavor is very mild, nothing too over powering but just enough to feed my salt craving. TIP: Don't eat them straight from the bag because you will not stop!
Lynn T.
Love these for anytime of the day and it's great for adults and kids. I can usually finish a pack in one evening. I sometimes use these instead of croutons or fried onions to top my salad
Ashley M.
These are the most interesting type of "chip" I've ever eaten. The flavor is a little weird. But strangely addicting at the same time. They are light, healthy, just a better option when you want a snack.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
The first time i saw this product i was skeptical about the taste but i was like "anything healthy doesn't taste good". Boy was i wrong i love the flavor and how crispy this is! I would definitely recommend
Katherine D.
Kingston , NY
I love these, harvest snaps are a great alternative to potatoe chips. They are not greasy and they have a wonderful taste. The price is great too. I would recommend these to anyone. Even my 3 year old son loves them.
S W.
What flavors do they have besides lightly salted? are the other flavors good?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone seen these in the Salted Caramel after or before the Holidays? That seems to be the only time I saw them and I didn't get any in 2014 :( So Sad!!
Meyda C.
Are the wasabi ranch ones spicy?