BY CALBEE

Calbee Snack Salad™ Original Flavor Baked Snapea Crisps.
Think healthy, act green.
www.farmtt.com.
See back for details.
Delicate & tasty. see more...

• Are the wasabi ranch ones spicy?1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?3 Answers
  • Has anyone seen these in the Salted Caramel after or before the Hol...2 Answers
Calbee Snack Salad Snapea Crisps Original Baked
It had been a long day and I hadn't eaten. I had to go to a meeting and needed something healthy, light, tasty, and not too messy 😉. I went to my green pea crisp. They never disappoint me and yes I can eat the whole bag and not feel like a pig. I would suggest everyone keep this amazing snack at the top of their list.
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
Snap pea crisps have become my go to beach bag snack! They have less than half the fat of regular potato chips (only 4.5g in a 1oz serving) and a full 5g of protein per serving! In addition to being a guilt-free (even healthy) snack they perfectly satisfy cravings for crispy, salty foods.
Scheniqua H.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites I also like tomatoe basil and salt and pepper those are the best three. It's gluten free and has less fat way better than having a bag of chips. Has a awesome favor no after taste all around great snack especially on the go I would recommend to all to try.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Foodie Expert
I went to the store while hungry and left with these. I'm glad that I decided to try them. They satisfied my chip craving by being crunchy and salty. They definitely taste different but I think that's what makes them so good. Even my picky 8 year old was snacking on them.
Jenobia S.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
So tasty, especially the Caesar flavor! One of my go to snacks that I don't feel completely guilty about swallowing the whole bag! The flavor, the crunch, gluten free, 5g of protein, 1 g of sugar, 65mg of sodium per serving at only 120 calories, yes please!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Mission Viejo, CA
I am completely addicted to this. I love how practical and tasty they are. They are my favorite snack for places like beach, pool. The fact they are not as bad for your health makes me like it even more. I love to have a snack that is guilt free!
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Niles, MI
These chips are absolutely amazing!!! My favorite. You can find them at Walmart for $1.99 which I think is a great price for what you're buying. The best part is they're healthy and they taste really good. I was very pleased with these "chips"😊
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MI
I love these snacks and so does my son. They are gluten free which is amazing because that causes us issues. They taste similar to potato chips or the veggie straws. My kids will eat a while bag themselves if I let them.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
I love this snap peas they are perfect to take with you any where you go. My girls love them, I love the fact that they have different flavors and are finger food so we can share with others
Machaela M.
Machaela M.
Washougal, WA
These Harvest Snaps snapea crisps are amazing!! They taste great and are filling! These make for the perfect snack on the go! Even my son loves them! Definitely recommend them to everyone!!
S W.
S W.
What flavors do they have besides lightly salted? are the other flavors good?
Shar W.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Foodie Expert
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone seen these in the Salted Caramel after or before the Holidays? That seems to be the only time I saw them and I didn't get any in 2014 :( So Sad!!
Meyda C.
Meyda C.
Foodie Expert
Are the wasabi ranch ones spicy?