Calbee Potato Chips Hot and Spicy

Calbee Potato Chips are crisp and crunchy, spicy and hot. They have a hint of BBQ flavor and paprika spice that is not too spicy so don't hold back! Be sure to try out our other Calbee chips as well!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calbee Potato Chips Hot and Spicy!
Felita S.
Valley Vlg, CA
Calbee Potato Chips Hot and Spicy uploaded by Felita S.
Got these from my trip to Little Tokyo! Honestly the best flavor within this brand. It’s not too spicy like hot cheetos but it still has a kick to it. For sure recommend anyone to buy it! 🔥
Dina D.
Ivyland, PA
Calbee Potato Chips Hot and Spicy uploaded by Dina D.
Calbee Potato Chips Hot and Spicy uploaded by Dina D.
These chips aren’t really hot and spicy but more on the lines of bar-b-q chips. They’re still pretty good. The one thing that really freaked me out about them though is that they have a warning on the back of them that says the chips could expose you to something that can cause cancer 😬
candy Z.
I love love love these chips. Every time I'm at the Asian supermarket, I always pick these up. It's so delicious. I actually can finish this in one sitting even when I buy the extra large bags. Haha. I prefer these over Doritos. :)
Emily H.
Madison, WI
I love Calbee brand potato chips in general. I believe they are a Japanese brand and I love their unique flavor and the chips's texture. If you can find these, you should buy them and try them. They are lighter and less greasy feeling than your average American brand. I love the hot and spicy flavor and the wasabi flavor.
Sammi K.
LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!! I don't know if you guys will understand me, but you have to taste it to believe it. These chips are different from ordinary potato chips. Compared to chips in America, I definitely prefer Calbee's Hot & Spicy chips way more. These have a very light and definitely crispier texture. It doesn't seem like it has as much oil as potato chips in America. AND they are not as salty! These chips have a very soy saucy flavor and less of hot and spicy. They are super mild in spiciness but have a very nice flavor. Definitely recommend!!! ♥
Wendy H.
Singapore
My favourite chips! I can eat this non stop! It's not super spicy, it's very flavourful and it brings out the taste of potato very well

Looking for your answer?