BY CALBEE

Calbee Potato Chips are crisp and crunchy, spicy and hot. They have a hint of BBQ flavor and paprika spice that is not too spicy so don't hold back! Be sure to try out our other Calbee chips as well! see more...

Sammi K.
Sammi K.
LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!! I don't know if you guys will understand me, but you have to taste it to believe it. These chips are different from ordinary potato chips. Compared to chips in America, I definitely prefer Calbee's Hot & Spicy chips way more. These have a very light and definitely crispier texture. It doesn't seem like it has as much oil as potato chips in America. AND they are not as salty! These chips have a very soy saucy flavor and less of hot and spicy. They are super mild in spiciness but have a very nice flavor. Definitely recommend!!! ♥
Emily F.
Emily F.
Foodie Expert
I love Calbee brand potato chips in general. I believe they are a Japanese brand and I love their unique flavor and the chips's texture. If you can find these, you should buy them and try them. They are lighter and less greasy feeling than your average American brand. I love the hot and spicy flavor and the wasabi flavor.
candy z.
candy z.
I love love love these chips. Every time I'm at the Asian supermarket, I always pick these up. It's so delicious. I actually can finish this in one sitting even when I buy the extra large bags. Haha. I prefer these over Doritos. :)