BY CALBEE

Harvest snaps. Flavored lentil bean crisps. Zesty flavor. Compared to Regular Potato Chips: 40% less fat; good source of fiber; less sodium. What's a lentil? It's a legume - a gourmet sounding French word pronounced leg-yoom - that refers to any plant with seed pods that split into two halves. Say it slowly and let it roll off your tongue. You can almost taste it. Okay, maybe not. Try this instead. Simply open a bag of lentil snaps and you'll discover a new world of zesty, sophisticated flavors that are sure to impress your friends and family. Bonjour, may I offer you a savory legume. Made from 65% whole lentil. Tasty baked tomato basil lentil snaps have less fat, more fiber, and less sodium (Tomato Basil Lentil Snaps: 6 g fat; 2 g fiber; 85 mg sodium. Regular Potato Chips: 1 oz serving: 10 g fat; 1 g fiber; 170 mg sodium). Like to be social? Get Snap'n and join our snap pack to stay connected with the latest news and fun products from Harvest Snaps. harvestsnaps.com. Red Lentil Beans, Corn Oil, Rice, Tomato Basil Seasoning (Salt, Tomato Powder, Sugar, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Spices, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast Extract, White Distilled Vinegar, Extractive of Tomato, Extractive of Paprika [Color], Natural Flavors, and Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide Added as an Anti-Caking Agent), Color Additive (Natural Extractives of Paprika, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides, Canola Oil, Natural Flavors, and Ascorbic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, and Ascorbyl Palmitate. Allergen Information: Made in a facility that also manufactures products containing wheat, milk, soy, shrimp and fish.

Karen L.
Canada
 The Calbee harvest snaps are one of my favorites snack series I enjoyed this snack,  as it is crispy, crunchy yet healthy. This a good healthy snack, and a good source of vegetable intake it's lightly seasoned  yet still flavorful with tomato and basil which is my one my favorite flavors
Ariana R.
I really enjoy the texture of this line of products and couldn't wait to try this when I saw a flavour I wasn't familiar with. It almost tastes like curry, which isn't a problem, and the depth of the flavour is great. I would actually say that these are better than the original as they're less oily and provide a nice flavour - and not just a saltiness - to the experience. They're just as satisfying to eat as chips because of the crunchiness but so much better because of how soft they are on the teeth and how much better they taste.
Therese W.
High Point, NC
Be careful! These tomato and basil lentil snaps are addicting! They are absolutely delicious, 40% less fat than potato chips and reasonably priced! I usually grab about 4 or 5 bags when I shop! I like to have them on hand for a little snack or just if I am craving something crunchy! The tomato basil are definitely my favorite! Though, you can't go wrong with this brand! Love, Love, LOVE THEM!
Arielle D.
First time i've seen these in the store i wasn't sure if i would like it. But after a while i did buy and tried it. And i actually really liked it. Has a light and crispy texture. More healthy than other regular snacks. I don't feel as bad eating a whole bag of these haha.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
These are my absolute favorite flavor of the harvest snaps! I buy them in bulk because I love them so much. I take them with me when I travel or to the movies. They are delicious and healthy and I would definitely recommend them to others. Me and my husband eat the a lot.
Anna S.
These Lentil Crisps are the perfect healthy chip substitute!! Crunchy, light, low fat & lots of dietary fiber! just be sure you have more than one bag in the house, bc everyone will gobble them up!! Perfect for late night cravings. Also love the Snapea Crisps too!!
Brittany M.
fredericon
I love these ! They’re so great for a little snack when your on a diet! Soothes the craving ! I love this flavour it tastes amazing and they’re crunchy!
Raquel T.
Ottawa
Healthy snack, gluten free best of their kind and amazing alternative to chips and popcorn... a new must in our house. Hmmmmmm
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
What kind of texture do these have? Do they taste like lentils or more the tomato flavor?
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
This is my least favorite flavor. Caesar is by far my favorite. What is yours?
Lisa G.
Are these vegetarian? (Ingredients said “natural glycerin” and I wasn’t sure if that meant vegetarian glycerin or if it could still be animal derived)
Meghan M.
Trumbull, CT
I've tried the regular Harvest Snaps and really liked them, but especially the fact that I could really taste that it was a vegetable. Has anyone tried these? I'm concerned that the flavor would be overpowering.
Seri F.
Frisco, TX
Has anyone else tried these? They are so gooooood