BY CALBEE

Harvest snaps. Flavored lentil bean crisps. Zesty flavor. Compared to Regular Potato Chips: 40% less fat; good source of fiber; less sodium. What's a lentil? It's a legume - a gourmet sounding French word pronounced leg-yoom - that refers to any plant with seed pods that split into two halves. Say it slowly and let it roll off your tongue. You can almost taste it. Okay, maybe not. Try this instead. Simply open a bag of lentil snaps and you'll discover a new world of zesty, sophisticated flavors that are sure to impress your friends and family. Bonjour, may I offer you a savory legume. Made from 65% whole lentil. Tasty baked tomato basil lentil snaps have less fat, more fiber, and less sodium (Tomato Basil Lentil Snaps: 6 g fat; 2 g fiber; 85 mg sodium. Regular Potato Chips: 1 oz serving: 10 g fat; 1 g fiber; 170 mg sodium). Like to be social? Get Snap'n and join our snap pack to stay connected with the latest news and fun products from Harvest Snaps. harvestsnaps.com. Red Lentil Beans, Corn Oil, Rice, Tomato Basil Seasoning (Salt, Tomato Powder, Sugar, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Spices, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast Extract, White Distilled Vinegar, Extractive of Tomato, Extractive of Paprika [Color], Natural Flavors, and Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide Added as an Anti-Caking Agent), Color Additive (Natural Extractives of Paprika, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides, Canola Oil, Natural Flavors, and Ascorbic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, and Ascorbyl Palmitate. Allergen Information: Made in a facility that also manufactures products containing wheat, milk, soy, shrimp and fish.

Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Only a dollar! A nice yummy healthy snack. You love chips but on a diet or trying to eat healthy this is the snack for you!
Brooklyn B.
Columbia, KY
These are so good! They are very addictive. When I first saw them I was like what the heck. But they are actually good!!!
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
These tasted alright. They tasted like a pizza was in the same room but you were eating chips instead. To each their own.
Bevin C.
Pottstown, PA
Really pretty good. Light and crispy. However don't plan on kissing anyone after this snack. Or going on interview! Lol
Amy B.
These are so good! Great for snacking on. I out them in my salad for some crispy texture. The flavor is awesome!
Stephanie P.
Hensley, AR
I absolutely LOVE these! They are better for me than chips. I'm using them to help ensure Lia weight.
Cynthia H.
Marshall, NC
I am a total vegiphobe and decided to try these and am hooked. Who knew lentils could be so yummy.
Kathryn H.
Fort Collins, CO
The perfect afternoon snack! I make sure to always keep a bag in my desk drawer at work.
Erin S.
Buchanan, SK
These are my favourite from Calbee! I like the pea crips but the flavour of these lentil crisps are the best yet! These are my go to snack when looking for something with a crunch and a lot of flavour! Calbee Lentil Snaps Tomato Basil
Karen L.
Canada
 The Calbee harvest snaps are one of my favorites snack series I enjoyed this snack,  as it is crispy, crunchy yet healthy. This a good healthy snack, and a good source of vegetable intake it's lightly seasoned  yet still flavorful with tomato and basil which is my one my favorite flavors
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
What kind of texture do these have? Do they taste like lentils or more the tomato flavor?
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
This is my least favorite flavor. Caesar is by far my favorite. What is yours?
Lisa G.
Are these vegetarian? (Ingredients said “natural glycerin” and I wasn’t sure if that meant vegetarian glycerin or if it could still be animal derived)
Meghan M.
Trumbull, CT
I've tried the regular Harvest Snaps and really liked them, but especially the fact that I could really taste that it was a vegetable. Has anyone tried these? I'm concerned that the flavor would be overpowering.
Seri F.
Frisco, TX
Has anyone else tried these? They are so gooooood