BY CALBEE

Harvest snaps. Flavored lentil bean crisps. Zesty flavor. Compared to Regular Potato Chips: 40% less fat; good source of fiber; less sodium. What's a lentil? It's a legume - a gourmet sounding French word pronounced leg-yoom - that refers to any plant with seed pods that split into two halves. Say it slowly and let it roll off your tongue. You can almost taste it. Okay, maybe not. Try this instead. Simply open a bag of lentil snaps and you'll discover a new world of zesty, sophisticated flavors that are sure to impress your friends and family. Bonjour, may I offer you a savory legume. Made from 65% whole lentil. Tasty baked tomato basil lentil snaps have less fat, more fiber, and less sodium (Tomato Basil Lentil Snaps: 6 g fat; 2 g fiber; 85 mg sodium. Regular Potato Chips: 1 oz serving: 10 g fat; 1 g fiber; 170 mg sodium). Like to be social? Get Snap'n and join our snap pack to stay connected with the latest news and fun products from Harvest Snaps. harvestsnaps.com. Red Lentil Beans, Corn Oil, Rice, Tomato Basil Seasoning (Salt, Tomato Powder, Sugar, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Spices, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast Extract, White Distilled Vinegar, Extractive of Tomato, Extractive of Paprika [Color], Natural Flavors, and Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide Added as an Anti-Caking Agent), Color Additive (Natural Extractives of Paprika, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides, Canola Oil, Natural Flavors, and Ascorbic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, and Ascorbyl Palmitate. Allergen Information: Made in a facility that also manufactures products containing wheat, milk, soy, shrimp and fish.

Elizabeth K.
Excellent flavor, not to mention that since they're lentils, they're a great source of iron. This flavor is no longer sold at my Whole Foods, but can be found in the produce section of my local grocery store. Until I found them again, I was considering stockpiling them! They're an excellent snack without being greasy and full of empty calories like chips.
Paulina F.
These have a delicious sun ripened tomato with a hint of basil flavor. They are puffed like a cheesy pouf, crunchy, low in fat, low in salt, low in price, and don't leave you with guilt or greasy fingers! Love love love
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
If you want a healthier alternative to chips this is it! They are delicious crunchy and full of flavor! I was skeptical at first considering they are made out of legumes but I found out there was nothing to be skeptical about. Definitely a snack worth trying it will have you hooked.
Chelsea T.
I am obsessed with these Harvest Snaps chips. I'm not one to really like chips and I absolutely love these chips. I have eaten about four bags in the last few days after being introduced to them last week. I will definitely be getting more and already have recommended them to people.
Whitney G.
They are sooo good! You can eat them alone, in a salad, in a sandwich, even crushed up to use as breading. They add another layer of flavour to any dish. Highly recommend them!
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
I absolutely LOVE these. All of the Harvest Snap Lentils are amazing, but this is hands-down my favorite flavor. A great alternative to potato chips. I can usually find them on sale at Acme too!
Chris L.
Oroville Calilfornia
Somewhat tasty, but not as flavorful as the Wasabi Ranch. This is my third flavor I've tried and better than the lightly salted version. Went pretty well with my Sierra Nevada Torpedo Beer
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
These are so good and the price is amazing! I eat the whole bag in one sitting (oops) the “chips” are ‘fry’ shaped and soft kind of crunchy. This is my favorite flavor!
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
I love eating chips and when I started my new diet I was so sad that I would have to give those up. I was going to college at the time when I saw these and had to try them. Three years later I still eat them. I pretty much replaces my chips with theses. I did try other favors but this one is by far my favorite ever!
Kelly F.
Charleston, WV
I picked up a bag at Target, under $2 thinking I should try them and it has to be better for me than potato chips. I am SO glad i picked these up- I love them! The lightly salted ones are good but kind of bland, the tomato basil are very flavorful and provide the necessary crunch for a mid afternoon snack. I am always excited to find them at the store!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
What kind of texture do these have? Do they taste like lentils or more the tomato flavor?
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
This is my least favorite flavor. Caesar is by far my favorite. What is yours?
Lisa G.
Are these vegetarian? (Ingredients said “natural glycerin” and I wasn’t sure if that meant vegetarian glycerin or if it could still be animal derived)
Meghan M.
Trumbull, CT
I've tried the regular Harvest Snaps and really liked them, but especially the fact that I could really taste that it was a vegetable. Has anyone tried these? I'm concerned that the flavor would be overpowering.
Seri F.
Frisco, TX
Has anyone else tried these? They are so gooooood

Walmart