Calbee Harvest Snaps Wasabi Ranch Snapea Crisps

Calbee Harvest Snaps Wasabi Ranch Snapea Crisps: Good source of fiber Healthy snack option50% less fat Low sodium compared to regular potato chips

What's everyone's favorite flavor from this brand?
What is the texture likenon these, are they puffy or thin or? How much flavoring is on them?
Start your review of Calbee Harvest Snaps Wasabi Ranch Snapea Crisps!
Fairmont, WV
I am not fond of wasabi or ranch, but love snap peas so wanted to give this a try. These snapea crisps are delicious and hard to resist. The flavors work really well together, they are crisp. These are my go-to snack and make for a tasty, healthy option too.
Tucson, AZ
I'm hooked on these! I'm usually not a fan of wasabi, but these babies are so good. It gives a great amount of heat. I love the slight taste of peas also. Yum. Love that it's a healthier choice compared to other snacks also. Gluten free.
Oshkosh, WI
Delicious crunchy salty snack that doesn't make you feel guilty after eating! It has the dry wasabi flavor without it being overwhelmingly hot and spicy. This bean has a nice soft ranch flavor to it. Super yummy and cheap!
East Haven, CT
My favorite snap peas ever!! They're so good definitely have a little kick I've always loved the taste of wasabi but this is something different. The texture is great as well. Totally worth it if your a wasabi lover!
My fave flavor of these snap peas. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I don't stop myself. Both the wasabi and ranch flavors come out strong. They're gluten free, great on salads and with soups...or just by themselves!
These are the best things ever! Potato chips were always my favorite go-to snack, but since I found these, I've been absolutely hooked! They taste better and are healthier too! You got to try them yourself!
Erie, CO
I am totally obsessed with these! Love the flavor (yes they are a little spicy) and crispness! My only complaint is that the bag isn't big enough and I wish it was resealable!
Gilbert, SC
These are an excellent snack alternative to chips! Available in many flavors. I love that they are not fried and they are not overly salted. What a delicious snack!
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Target
A nice light flavoursome alternative to crisps. The chilli has enough bite to ensure these are moreish. I’d love to see them in little snack packs or resealable packs.
By far my favorite flavor of snap pea crisps. You can definitely taste the wasabi and the ranch, but it's not too hot like typical wasabi flavor. The price is always very reasonable. I just wish the bag was a zip top.