BY CALBEE

Ingredients

Black Beans, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Sunflower and/or Safflower Oil), Rice, Mango Chili Lime Seasoning (Sugar, Brown Sugar, Red Bell Pepper Powder, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Molasses Solids, Spices, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Natural Mesquite Smoke Flavor), Calcium Carbonate, And Vitamin C

100% Less Snacker's Remorse

NEW! Made from Whole Black Beans  A new kind of bold DeliciousGood source of protein & fiber Gluten-free

Stephanie H.
These are revolting. I thought Calbee could do no wrong. I'm addicted to the Caesar and the Wasabi Ranch ones, and I've enjoyed several of the other flavors as well. I got excited when I saw these because I love mango, chili, lime, and black beans. What could possibly go wrong? I bought a bag on campus for $2.99, bit into one, and immediately threw the rest in the trash. The spice is nice, but that's where the nice begins and ends. I didn't really get much lime flavor, and the mango was so fake with a very chemical flavor and aftertaste. I so regret buying these. Huge disappointment because I very rarely try things I don't like and this seemed right up my alley.
Tara N.
Glassboro, NJ
I love Harvest Snaps. Have tried them all, and the Mango Chili Lime is my favorite. So so good, and I don't even like mangos. I could eat a whole bag if I don't pay attention, lol
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Hands down one of my all time favorite snack foods. These things have SO much flavor and are incredibly addicting. They have a great crunch and have such a unique flavor. They are slightly sweet but also have a slight kick of spice...and my favorite part- the lime. Will definitely repurchase again and again.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
The texture of these crisps is EVERYTHIIING!! You bite into a thick cookie like agreeable crunchy chips, enjoyable. But that’s unfortunately where it ends. You barely feel the lime, absolutely no mango, plus it leaves you with a bitter after taste. Not sure about the price though, Ive got mine in a box to taste and review, but I wouldn’t pay much of these.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I got this in June’s Snack Nation Box. It was just ok. I’m not typically a mango fan to begin with. I don’t see myself buying this in the future. Just because of the Mango.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
These are good, but not my favorite. The mango and lime is really strong when you first eat it, then the after taste is soo good. I got a little serving size bag from DT. Calbee Harvest Snaps Black Bean Mango Chili Lime
Kayla M.
Bluffton
I bought these on a whim and was pleasantly surprised! I love the flavor. They are sweet with a little bit of a kick. Delicious! I always keep some in my desk t work.
Mandy B.
These are SO delicious! I have tried every flavor of these crisps and they are all tasty, but this one never disappoints! It's a light and healthy snack that helps keep my cravings at bay and the burst of flavors that explode from them when you eat them is so yummy. They're small and crunchy pieces of heaven! I recommend everyone try these at least once to give them a fair chance! The name may sound strange, but they are so good and affordable!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This is my favorite flavor of these so far. Honestly when I first tried this flavor I wasn’t that impressed, but as I kept eating the rest of the bag, I fell in love. These are packed with flavor and delicious. They almost taste like a yummy bean dip or something. I always buy them on my breaks at work and the bag hardly ever makes it home, and I don’t feel as guilty about that as when I eat a bag of lays! I know this flavor isn’t as popular for most people, my friends and family don’t like it.. but more for me!
Audrey B.
These are so delicious! I love the burst of flavor that you get from the spices. The crispness is perfect too, kind of like a cheese puff, but healthier. I could seriously eat the whole bag. If you are into a more mild flavor, I would recommend the lightly salted green pea. They are delicious as well.