Calbee Harvest Snaps Black Bean Mango Chili Lime uploaded by Rochielle C.Calbee Harvest Snaps Black Bean Mango Chili Lime uploaded by Shelia C.

BY CALBEE

Ingredients

Black Beans, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Sunflower and/or Safflower Oil), Rice, Mango Chili Lime Seasoning (Sugar, Brown Sugar, Red Bell Pepper Powder, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Molasses Solids, Spices, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Natural Mesquite Smoke Flavor), Calcium Carbonate, And Vitamin C

100% Less Snacker's Remorse

NEW! Made from Whole Black Beans  A new kind of bold DeliciousGood source of protein & fiber Gluten-free

Stephanie H.
These are revolting. I thought Calbee could do no wrong. I'm addicted to the Caesar and the Wasabi Ranch ones, and I've enjoyed several of the other flavors as well. I got excited when I saw these because I love mango, chili, lime, and black beans. What could possibly go wrong? I bought a bag on campus for $2.99, bit into one, and immediately threw the rest in the trash. The spice is nice, but that's where the nice begins and ends. I didn't really get much lime flavor, and the mango was so fake with a very chemical flavor and aftertaste. I so regret buying these. Huge disappointment because I very rarely try things I don't like and this seemed right up my alley.
Fred S.
This is my new go-to snack!  Love the tangy lime flavor with a touch of sweet mango.  It's a really great treat.  I will be buying these at my favorite grocery store.  These crunchy, crisp snaps definitely make it easy for people with gluten allergies to enjoy a healthier snack.  I will recommend to my friends for sure.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Hands down one of my all time favorite snack foods. These things have SO much flavor and are incredibly addicting. They have a great crunch and have such a unique flavor. They are slightly sweet but also have a slight kick of spice...and my favorite part- the lime. Will definitely repurchase again and again.
Claire P.
This is my favorite flavor of these so far. Honestly when I first tried this flavor I wasn’t that impressed, but as I kept eating the rest of the bag, I fell in love. These are packed with flavor and delicious. They almost taste like a yummy bean dip or something. I always buy them on my breaks at work and the bag hardly ever makes it home, and I don’t feel as guilty about that as when I eat a bag of lays!
Mandy B.
These are SO delicious! I have tried every flavor of these crisps and they are all tasty, but this one never disappoints! It's a light and healthy snack that helps keep my cravings at bay and the burst of flavors that explode from them when you eat them is so yummy. They're small and crunchy pieces of heaven! I recommend everyone try these at least once to give them a fair chance! The name may sound strange, but they are so good and affordable!
Audrey B.
These are so delicious! I love the burst of flavor that you get from the spices. The crispness is perfect too, kind of like a cheese puff, but healthier. I could seriously eat the whole bag. If you are into a more mild flavor, I would recommend the lightly salted green pea. They are delicious as well.
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
These are amazing. I love the flavor and the crunch. Even my twin boys are in love with these. So delicious. I would definitely be purchasing these again maybe even try another flavor.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
These are soooo good! The perfect amount of sweet and lime, with a slight kick to it. I think this may be my favorite harvest snaps product so far! It's hard not to eat the entire bag in one sitting!
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights, OH
These are my go to snack if I want sweet, spicy and salty treats. Perfect to replace your gross plain potatoe chips. These are bursting with exotic flavor and my favorite of all the harvest snaps.
Karla M.
Houston
Absolutely love these!  The mix of the flavors are irresistible.  Unfortunately I eat the whole bag in one setting.  they need to make single serving packs!  So good, great alternative to chips!