Calbee Caesar Snapea Crisps uploaded by Alyson G.

BY CALBEE

Calbee Caesar Snapea Crisps: Healthy snack option Delicate and tasty50% less fat

• How is this flavour? I love the original, but this flavou...3 Answers
Ellie L.
Atlanta, GA
This is my FAVORITE snapea crisp flavor. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. It is such a wonderful snack. It’s tasty and pretty healthy I think. It also doesn’t break the bank. Kroger often has them on sale.
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
Addictive, I thought that I could finish this within two days or so but ended up finishing the bag on the same day. Great for snacking. Kinda feels healthy too. Would definitely purchase this again!
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
So crunchy. So tasty. This is going to sound weird but they are almost moist but not super oily. They are a little sweet, a little savory and just really, really yummy. It’s also easy to eat a whole bag in one sitting because they SEEM really healthy because, hey, peas! I’m not sure if they’re better for you than chips or not, but I like to pretend they are. They’re really easy to find in most stores too. They always seem to be in the produce section, which adds to the illusion of being heathy.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
So delicious and so much better for you than fatty chips. Perfect crunch and such great flavor. Great for an onthe go snack to work or school. Would eat with a sandwich and definitely recommend this flavor as well
Alyson G.
someone take these away!! they're so addicting!! I even buy them in bulk, but sadly the lightly salted only come in bulk.. lightly salted are still yummy, but I wish Caesar came in bulk; but yes i definitely recommend these!! Calbee Caesar Snapea Crisps
April P.
Oceanside, CA
These are perfect for salads, dipping, or simply snacking on. They have a subtle Caesar flavor to it that enhances the flavor of anything you add it to.
michele d.
Fremont, CA
Yummy. These make me feel like I'm eating healthy but still has that touch of salt. The Caesar taste is interesting, but still delicious
Nicole S.
Rogers, AR
These snapea crisps in the Caesar flavor are my absolute favorite. They are delicious and I don't feel guilty about snacking on them!
Jess S.
Massapequa
Best snack in the world. Super tasty and isn't going to break your diet. Only critique is I wish the bag was easier to reseal.
Kristen A.
Temple, TX
I got these in a vox box and I did not like them very well. They tasted very bland and I would not recommend these to anyone.
Kristy C.
Port Coquitlam, BC
How is this flavour? I love the original, but this flavour sounds either really good or really bad!