BY CALADRYL

Caladryl® Topical Analgesic Skin Protectant Lotion.
Calamine plus itch reliever. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "When I had chicken pox this was the only cream to sooth, cool and make me feel like my skin was not covered in itchiness." in 3 reviews
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
A life saver! I got severe poison oak due to work related activities. It was so concentrated in certain spots that I had huge blisters. As soon as I put the calamine lotion on the itching and irritation stopped. I couldn't have asked for a better product for such a phenomenal price. The product is also safe for children two years old and up. Definitely something to keep on hand in your medicine cabinet or your camping gear.
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
I grew up using this product for everything you can imagine. I've used it on my children and now my grand babies. That in itself says to me that this product has stood the test of time. Soothes itching, and painful burns very well. This is a must have for anyone's medicine cabinet.
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
I have very sensitive skin... so when I wear my scrubs for work the arm sleeves rub real bad in the inside of my arm causing rashes so I keep this and rub it on... it smells amazing and immediately takes the irritation out...once it dries it protects real well
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer this product over the spray on although it still leaves a pink ashy residue I wouldn't recommend using it if you don't want someone to notice it. It's definitely affective and relieves itching.
Hillary W.
Saraland, AL
I have always used this lotion because it works for all skin types. I have sensitive skin and it works amazing. I also live near the beach, so in the summertime I get sun burn and this is a miracle worker!
Jasmine B.
Nashville, IN
Excellent product for drying up poison ivy, oak or whatever and calming the itch. Works wonders on insect bites as well. With kids and living in the country this is a "must keep in stock" lol
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best product for soothing itchy skin. If you go camping, live in the woods/country, or are prone to itchy skin, you should definitely try out this product. It's mostly used for poison oak and chicken pox, but can be used for any itchy rash.
Angela R.
Farmingdale, NY
This is a must have for summer months in NY...bug bites do not stand a chance against this and with many nights out in the grass around the fire pit, this is mandatory to have around.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
This lotion is super soothing! My mom used to put it on me when I had chicken pox as a kid and it was the only thing that would relieve the itch. It also works on mosquito bites!
Daniela B.
A mi personalmente me funciona ya sea cuando tengo ronchitas, ayuda a aliviar la picazon y también la uso cuando me quemo con él sol. Es muy refrescante.
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Can this be used on sensitive skin?