Caladryl Clear Topical Analgesic Skin Lotion uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CALADRYL

Topical Analgesic Skin Protectant Drying Action Plus Itch Relief ; see more...

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Every time I got a mosquito bite when I was younger, you could tell exactly where it was because of the bright pink chalky spot on my skin from the Caladryl lotion, because it was the only thing that relieved the itching. Fast forward to today, and I’m so happy they made a clear version of the same product! It’s much easier to relieve my mosquito bites while being discreet and not getting any chalky residue on my clothes... This goes on really thin and takes a minute to dry, but once it’s dry, you’re good. It keeps your clothes or shoes or anything else from rubbing and causing more irritation. I do find that I have to reapply it throughout the day on areas that are more exposed/more likely to rub off (like when I get a mosquito bite on my wrist). But it works well, and it’s the only itch relief product I’ll buy.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this clear version! I grew up with the classic pink colored lotion and the clear is a lot less messy to use. It has all the same benefits as the original. It helps a lot with bug bites and other itchy skin problems. Always have a bottle around
Brenna Z.
This product works great for relieving bug bites. I had a cheer open gym in August OUTSIDE in a grass area similar to a valley and went back to the dorms with over 20 bug bites. I had to run to target tonight to buy some of the "pink stuff" that I knew would help and I was super excited when I found this clear option!
January G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently had a very bad reaction to poison ivy. I had the pink Calamine on hand, but knowing I had to go to my office for a few hours and most likely run into people, I was pleased to find this Caladryl in clear. I don't like that when it flakes off it looks like my skin is peeling, but that easily washes off for another application. It does not have a strong smell and it does seem to be drying out my poison ivy. I have to let it dry for maybe half a minute after application.
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
I got poison ivy and this seems to be the only thing to provide relief. it goes on clear and doesn't have a strong smell. it works well for drying out the itchy area. I also use it for bug bites. the only downside is that it flakes off and looks like peeling skin.
Karina J.
One time I got bit by ants ALL over my little feetsies and I had to put this stuff all over them. It took away the itch for a little bit but c'mon. They're ant bites, of course you wanna scratch lol. This does provide itch relief really well though, especially for mosquito bites. It also works even for just dry skin.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this product for more then 20 years. Growing up my mother called it itchy medicine. So to this day I do not know it as its actual name. Repeat user. I do use this all summer for all my mosquito bites!
Charity W.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a Summer time staple! Mosquitoes love me. This lotion soothes me after they've made a meal of my arms and legs. I csn slater it all over my 100 bites without ig making me look ridiculously covered in cream. Works great after gardening too when the poison ivy attacks. Best stuff ever.
B B.
This clear caladryl is amazing. I like it because it goes on clear instead of leaving a rosy colored mark. It also works great for the kids bug bites so they don't constantly sit and itch them and make them worse. This is our go to every summer. We always have some on hand.
Carrie C.
I always used Calamine lotion for poison ivy and things of that nature and it was always so embarrassing going to school/work with pink cream all over me .. I was so glad to be turned to caladryl! Works just as great without looking like the pink blob!