Caladryl Clear Topical Analgesic Skin Lotion uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CALADRYL

Topical Analgesic Skin Protectant Drying Action Plus Itch Relief ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
January G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently had a very bad reaction to poison ivy. I had the pink Calamine on hand, but knowing I had to go to my office for a few hours and most likely run into people, I was pleased to find this Caladryl in clear. I don't like that when it flakes off it looks like my skin is peeling, but that easily washes off for another application. It does not have a strong smell and it does seem to be drying out my poison ivy. I have to let it dry for maybe half a minute after application.
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
I got poison ivy and this seems to be the only thing to provide relief. it goes on clear and doesn't have a strong smell. it works well for drying out the itchy area. I also use it for bug bites. the only downside is that it flakes off and looks like peeling skin.
Heather K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using this product for more then 20 years. Growing up my mother called it itchy medicine. So to this day I do not know it as its actual name. Repeat user. I do use this all summer for all my mosquito bites!
Deborah V.
Levittown, NY
This clear lotion is great. You do not get that chaulky powdery from the original all over you clothes. It is clear and works well. I only do not like that it is sticky till it dries.
Ambar P.
Caladryl is also good for insect bites,The product claims to bring relief from itching this will probably be my go-to the next time I come down with an unfortunate case of poison ivy.
Cara B.
Works pretty good for bug bites. Dosent stain or leave a mess behind. Overall a good product. We have only used it on bug bites so I'm not sure about it for other issues.
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is very helpful. It helps me with big bits, I get a lot and this is perfect. Just apply it once you feel an itch and it will go away within a few minutes.
Stephanie C.
My boyfriend always gets some sort of weird rash and whenever he out this on the itchy feeling goes away we have 2 bottles of these and would buy again.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is awesome! I remember using when I was a little girl for all my big bites! As my daughter gets older I will continue to use it for her
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for any itchiness, insect bites and poison ivy. I have not used anything else. Goes on clear with instant relief and cooling.