BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesCala
Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair)

Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair)

by Cala

Caan they be worn multiple times?
Start your review of Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair)!
Joanna L.
Flushing, NY
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Joanna L.
Not this exact style but CALA lashes are just underrated in general! You can always find them at TJMaxx or Marshalls for alread y a few dollars off and sometimes they go on sale even more with their red sale stickers! This is in the style Lavish, which is a little more dramatic glam style! I usually go for light or simple natural lashes but these are so pretty for a night-out! This specific style gives me very doll-like eyes and are so cute! The band is a little stiffer than Ardell and Kiss, but you can still get it to work after a little bending! Only issue I have is that the inner corner comes off but that happens to almost all of my lashes so I think that might be a problem with the lash glue I use and not the lashes themselves!
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Kate G.
I got these at TJ MAXX! They were an awesome price so I decided to try them. It was my first time using them onstage and they really held up! I’m recommending them for not only every day if that’s your style but also for theater and opera performers as well. They will stand the test of movement and hot lights!
Gabriela  C.
Charlotte, NC
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Gabriela  C.
A mi me encantan, no son tan dramáticas, pero tampoco tan corticas, no suelo maquillarme con base y pestañas pero cuando quiero que las pestañas resalten recurro a ellas. No recuerdo donde las compré pero las volvería a comprar, lo que si cambiaría es que no sean tan difícil de remover del empaque para que no se deformen.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,274 reviews
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Bethany A.
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Bethany A.
I decided to try this brand out and when I tell you that I’m in love! They are super easy to cut down to the size you need. Easy to glue down and they don’t feel super heavy or irritating to the eyes. Definitely a great price
Nathalie M.
Anthony, NM
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Nathalie M.
These lashes absolutely the best they’re so beautiful I hardly ever use them but just for any special occasion and very comfortable to use I highly recommend them as you can tell I already used them up I absolutely love them you won’t be disappointed 🥰
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Rachael S.
I love my lashes so I am always on the hunt for affordable, beautiful lashes. These are the best I have found so far. At 6.99 a pack, this is great compared to other prices. Wispy, full and long, they hold up for multiple uses if needed. They are soft and give that mink effect everyone wants. Love these💖💖💖💖💖
Lourdes R.
Rochester, NY
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Lourdes R.
They not to good. They don't stay in place, too stiff for my taste. Too short as you see in the picture. I won't buy it again. Good thing is they affordable and you can get then at the corner store.
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Fairus Y.
I love stocking up on these lashes for my freelance makeup kit because it looks beautiful on so many different eyes as well as I love using them on myself! Perfect for a simple glam or even a full glam look.
 Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by  Chelsea A.
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by  Chelsea A.
I am obsessed with these lashes. They come in a pack of five. I've tried 2 different kinds, the wispy and volume. There both awesome. The wispy is a little understated while the volume is full glam. There easy to apply and look great on with any look. You can get multiple wears out of each set. They last me all day at work and hold in place. I get about 4 or 5 wears from each pair. I purchased mine at Marshall's for only 5.99! Your really can't beat it. I love these lashes.
Diana L.
Cala Volt Lashes Volume (5 Pair) uploaded by Diana L.
Nothing pulls a look together then a good pair of lash’s. I highly recommend these lashes, they don’t feel heavy. I also recommend Duo Brush-On Lash Adhesive, it’s a great glue. Tip: apply lash glue on both your eye lid and the lash’s to help them stay on longer:)