Cala TANGLE FREE Hair Brush

by Cala

TANGLE-FREE Hair Brush

NEW Cala TANGLE FREE Hair Brush; For Wet and Dry; Revive Shine, Easy Detangle; Ensure Healthy Hair; Exciting Colors & Prints

What’s the best brush to use on wet curly hair?
Start your review of Cala TANGLE FREE Hair Brush!
Masiel B.
Cala TANGLE FREE Hair Brush uploaded by Masiel B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This item is long lasting and doesn’t not hurt when using. It is reliable and does not pull on a lot. It is soft and long lasting
Michelle B.
Kaufman, TX
This is my all time favorite brush!!! It is very inexpensive. It helps with my curly hair by getting every tangle. I also love that it comes in many different varieties of colors and prints on them.
Rosie B.
portland
The main hair brush I use. The only hair brush I use and not switching over to any other one
Magdouline  H.
Orange Grove, TX
Loved this brish since day one. This is a hraat gentle detangler for long or medium length hair .my hair tangles so easily and this is super gentle.but efficient
Ada R.
Lovettsville, VA
I got this on sale so I bought it. I wish I had waited and bought the WET brush. Any how, its decent. The shape is awkward, but the pink leopard design is cute. It does brush my hair well, more so dry than wet. It's biggest down fall is the shape for sure. I'll use it for a bit.
Kristian C.
Monroe, WI
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I got this hair brush, in the coral cactus print, from TJ Maxx. I bought it after needing a new hair brush for my son (a toddler), as baby brushes no long seemed to work on his hair; but normal bristle brushes seemed to be too tough on his scalp. This brush works perfectly!! I am very happy that I got this brush.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...