Cala - Sponge with Holder Stand

by Cala

CALA Makeup Sponge & HolderThe sponge holder come in sturdy and durable material the spring spiral structures.Can hold most sized sponges and help our favorite beauty sponge dry quicker after cleaning

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cala - Sponge with Holder Stand!
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I bought this for the stand. The sponge itself isn’t particularly sturdy or long lasting but five stars for the stand! It keeps your beauty blenders from sitting around and getting contaminated by surfaces.
Kara Z.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I only bought this because of the stand.  Mine is in chrome color and the sponge is an aqua blue.  The sponge was not great.  But I LOVE the holder!!  It holds my sponge while it is drying - keeping it clean.  Then it keeps my clean everyday sponge off of potentially germy surfaces.  I recommend this set and, hey, maybe you will like the sponge more than I did.  I bought this at TJ Maxx and it was a good deal.

Looking for your answer?