Cala Sponge Cala Studio Soft & Easy Cosmetic Wedges Model No. 70926 - 16 Pieces uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY CALA SPONGE

Buy Cala Products Makeup Sponges Puffs - Cala Studio Soft Easy Cosmetic Wedges: For applying and blending foundation, blush or powder Create a smooth, flawless finish with the flat sides when applying makeup Blend or correct makeup in hard to reach spots with the edges Use a clean wedge to create a fresh look every time see more...

Beatriz S.
I like it and i bought those sponges because i'm gonna use it for a technique on nail art that youmix the colors that you want and transfer to the nails all those colors with a simple sponge technique
McKay A.
State University, AR
I use these wedges to set my under concealer. Most people throw them away one use but I wash and reuse them and they have working good so far. I wish they would last longer before tearing though, for that I'll take one star away.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these makeup sponges are very good and lasting I have cnmigo sponges have many years !!

me encanta estas esponjas de maquillaje son muy buenas y duraderas tengo esponjas que tienen muchos años cnmigo
Chantel B.
Clatskanie, OR
Great brand for a longer lasting wedge to apply foundation. Easy to use applicator, as well as about a years worth of applicators in a bag (at least for me)
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
These are great basic wedges! They help me blend my makeup for the airbrushed effect. The price and amount you get is awesome!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I love applying my foundation with these sponges. They blend easily and it is so much cleaner than using your fingers
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They're nice but i prefer my beauty blender. the wedges broke after some use and I didn't like that
Ajla S.
I’ve never been a big fan of sponges like these. On the beginning of my Make-up journey I enjoyed working with these but my makeup looked quite patchy although I tried to beat the product into my face. A better investment would be a beauty blender or foundation brush.
Anhel L.
Buenísimas, blandas, desechables, fáciles de usar, difuminan o aplican polvos perfectamente, ideales para maquilladores, las uso siempre, totalmente satisfecha con el descubrimiento de éstas. Las recomiendo ampliamente.
Dariela B.
This wedges are IT! It is good to apply anything, from concealer and foundation to powder. It leaves everything well applied and looking good. Totally affordable, I am completely satisfied. Recommend this a 100%
syon d.