Cala Rose Bliss Premium Make Up Brush Set uploaded by Kelly L.Cala Rose Bliss Premium Make Up Brush Set uploaded by Kelley M.

BY CALA

This Premium Rose Gold Brush Set includes all the essential brushes needed to create a flawless look. Includes: Powder Brush, Angled Blush Brush, Eye Smudge Brush, Eyeshadow Brush see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kd A.
Fort Mill
I have been looking for a good quality brush set that wouldn't be a fortune. The brush handles are a rose gold, pink color and are really beautiful. The brush heads are so incredibly soft! I am so glad that I found these and I definitely recommend!!!
Kelley M.
Jonesboro, AR
I'm so incredibly happy with these brushes. Each one is perfect. The bristles are so incredibly soft and make-up application is so smooth. I love that the bristles ombre from light pink to white at the toe (top) of the bristles. The ferrule is gold and the handle is rose gold. So beautiful and well made.
Lee C.
Toronto
Bought this on a whim and I'm so happy with the product. The brushes are soft and even after TONS of washes they are still in tact. They blend my makeup beautifully and for $15 for 4 brushes at Marshall's, you can't go wrong! If you see them, grab them - you won't be sorry.
Kelly L.
Gatineau
Love these brushes that I found at Winners!
They are so pretty and very easy to apply.
For the price it was worth it, just wish it had more brushes.