Cala Products Cala Studio Soft Easy Sponges on the Go Set uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY CALA PRODUCTS

Buy Cala Products Makeup Sponges Puffs - Cala Studio Soft Easy Sponges on the Go: Travel size cosmetic sponge pack designed to provide you with all your sponge needs in a compact manner Includes: 2 Cosmetic Sponges for applying foundation or pressed powder; 1 Satin Cotton Puff for pressed or loose powder; 1 Cellulose Cleansing Sponge for gentle cleansing and exfoliating; 6 Cosmetic Wedges for applying and blending foundation, blush or powder on the go; 4 Eyeshadow Applicators for applying, conto see more...

Maggy T.
I have this sponges for a while but I wasn't sure of how to use every single them. This kit have all in one package, you can use for take off makeup, with your fundation, powder, creams and every kind of products that you want.
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
This product is perfect for when I cannot find or don't have access to my preferred beauty blender. It's a great alternative that I've never found myself disappointed in! Would more than happily recommend.
Maria E.
Pharr, TX
This is a great dupe for a beauty blender. I love them especially when I'm on the go and don't want to carry my beauty boender!
Karina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Esto lo máximo para llevar tus brochas cuando vas de viaje o tenerlas a mano en tu bolso, siempre tengo dos a mano!
Shoua T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great sponges, very affordable. Great for makeup foundation. Great for travelling, and fits in a makeup bag.
nancy m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in love they are very good on liquid foundation very good for traveling and just careing in your bag
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
This brand is excellent i got some sponges for foundation and are my favorites so they're very cheap
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for liquid foundation! Works well with my skin doesn't make it look like I have makeup on !
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Great brand for an even better price, they work well use these sponges for my foundation.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cala products soft sponges are the best I love them you most definitely recommend